Is it really a smart idea? What if I put him in trouble?

Should I call it off?

No wait, I can't, I just said yes.

"Couldn't I just have been born into a normal family?". I questioned as I got up from the couch.

I started walking towards the kitchen, looking for something to eat as I heard my stomach grumble.

I looked around but there was nothing that was pleasing me at the moment, maybe I should just order something online, I'm not in the mood to make myself anything to eat.

I then walked back to the couch and opened a delivery app as I started looking around for something that would please me.

"Ooo, pizza". I said as I saw the name of a pizza shop near my apartment.

I then clicked on the shop and put in my order.

Right after I ordered my pizza, I got a notification from the app.

Your pizza will be made with love and be delivered to you in around 20 minutes.

The notification said, assuring me that the order came in on the other side.

"Okay, the pizza will be here in 20". I said to myself as I put my phone away.

I then made myself more comfortable on the couch and turned on the TV, trying to pass some time. But right as I made myself comfortable, I saw my phone screen light up on the coffee table again. I looked at it as I saw I had an incoming call from someone. I picked up my phone and read the callers ID, it was Mr Kim.

F*ck, he has never called me before without giving me a heads up, what if I'm in trouble or something?

Maybe he has heard about me and Mr Lee?

I don't want to pick up, but I have to keep me on my end of the deal. Because if I don't, he might send one of his sons again. And believe me, I rather have him talking to me then them visiting me, so I picked up.

"Hello?". I said nervously as I still wondered why he called me.

"Hello Y/n-ssi". Mr Kim said on the other end of the phone. "Quick question, you haven't been in contact with any of your brothers since yesterday right?". He asked me.

Well that's a weird question.

"N-no, I haven't?". I told him.

I heard a deep sight and a curse coming from the other end of the phone. "Okay, that was all for now". I heard an disappointed tone in his voice.

"Why are you as-". Before I could even finish my question, Mr Kim had hung up.

Well that was weird and abrupt.

I quickly just slid it off, as it's none of my business anyways. I started concentrating on the TV again as I started picking out the right channel for me to pass time before my pizza arrives.

Around 15 minutes had past and then I heard the bell ring, I quickly got up and walked towards my front door.

It's the pizza shop across the street, they have a lot of deliveries in this apartment complex and the owner lives in this building, that's probably why they know the key-code from downstairs and can deliver it at my front door.

I quickly got the 20.000 won bill from my back pocket before I opened the front door.

"Thank you". I said as I already started bowing down at the delivery man, before I even received my pizza and reached out the 20.000 won at him.