38. F for f*cked up family

Okay so now I'm alone, in the hallway, still covered in yogurt and in need for a damn shower. But guess who doesn't has any freaking privacy???!!

Yes, you guessed it right, it's me.

Because that little perverted bastard, who is hiding behind his freaking door, removed my locks. And hell I'm risking to shower in my bathroom when that bastard, who is called by the name Jimin, can walk in.

So I came up with a plan, there are 2 brothers not home: Jungkook and Taehyung, so I can use their bathroom while not being bothered.

And me liking Jungkook more then Taehyung for some kind of reason, *cough cough* Taehyung threatening me, chocking me and having a heart full of hate towards me *cough cough* makes me prefer Jungkook's bathroom more, so that's my decision.

So I walked to my room, got my clothes and a towel with me and then left to go to Jungkook's bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me, duh, and then started stripping down before going into the shower.

I, of course, with my stupidest ass out of stupid asses, forgot to take my own shampoo and conditioner with me, but lucky me Jungkook has a bottle of shampoo and even conditioner in his shower, so I could do my full routine.

After washing my body, shampooing and conditioning my hair, I stayed in the shower for a few extra minutes before getting out of the shower.

I then got my clothes that I took with me and put them on. I looked around Jungkook's bathroom for a laundry basket and finally found it underneath his sink, so I threw away my towel and walked towards the door to unlock it.

As I opened the door I was met with Jungkook's room, but not only Jungkook's room, also Jungkook himself? Where the freaking hell did he come from? Wasn't he like fighting with Taehyung or something? I don't remember him being home 40 minutes ago, before I got into the shower.

And freak, what the hell would Jungkook be thinking about me, now that I suddenly stepped out of his bathroom and probably smelling like him because I used his shampoo.

This is kinda awkward.

But before I could think more about that, Jungkook's appearance took my attention. His shirt is dirty and ripped open a bit, showing off his abs. Also his fists are red and covered with blood, his arms and face have scratches and bruises on them and his nose has some dried up blood underneath it.

Well he did fight, that's obvious. Now I'm kinda wondering who won, Jungkook or Taehyung? And how is Taehyung looking right now? I'm curious, but maybe I shouldn't.

"Ohw, you're back". I said as I stepped out of his bathroom and closed the bathroom door behind me, while biting my bottom lip as his gaze landed on me.

"Well you can see me, so of course I'm back". Jungkook sighed as he scratched his neck irritated, he is probably not in a good mood.

"Ohw okay, bye". I said quickly and speeded out of his room. Well nicely done Y/n, totally not desperate.

I really didn't expect Jungkook to be home this early. I thought Jimin said that the match will be exiting, not short *cough cough* like him *cough*. (A/n just kidding, Jimin is perfect the way he is).

I quickly shook off what just happened a few seconds ago, before I made my way to my room. Once I reached my room, I heard my phone getting a notification, I quickly walked to my bed, took my phone and unlocked it as I landed on my bed.

I swear if it's gonna be that stupid stalker guy again, I'm just going to tell him to take me with him, at least I'm not stuck here anymore.

But to my surprise it wasn't an anonymous number, it was someone that I at least could become happy from, it's from Lae.