Chapter 15: The Weekend Flies

Rochelle POV

It seems like yesterday that Ty walked into my work to surprise me. It feels like second nature just being around him or even in his arms.

Never has there been a man like him that completes me, not Jayson or Jacob. And for the life of me I can't get enough of Tyler.

The sex with him is amazing. The way he touches me, caresses, licks, fucks me is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

And its truly hard to imagine what my sexlife was like before him.

Tyler wanted to spend the day with me on Friday when I had to close and he saw how I handled my league bowlers and even the open play bowlers. He got a kick out of some of them trying to get information out of me. But I don't think he liked how some of them tried to flirt with me. Granted some of these guys don't follow hockey and I think he was greatful for that.

We walked into my office as I had to do some paperwork and I could tell he was unsure about something.

"Talk to me, what's bothering you?

"What?" I caught onto him like he was lost in his head.

"You're thinking of something. What is it?"

"Just that I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing girlfriend. Who is not only smart, funny, and beautiful."

"Babe"

"Its true Rochelle. You're like no other girl I have ever been with."

He had me blushing and getting so wet with the way he was looking at me. He moved from his chair over to where I was at.

He moved my seat and stood himself infront of me. I leaned back in my seat as I had to look up to him.

"You truly are amazing."

"Thank you." I said with a smile. " But you are incredible too."

He leaned down and kissed me.  Then went back to his seat.

He tried to help with as much as he could  but I could tell he was getting flustered with what he was doing.  So I told him to leave it and turn on the tv that was in my office so he wouldn't be board.

After a few minutes I asked if he was hungry. He said a little but I knew better. So I called up the snack bar and had them make me 2 chicken wraps and 2 bottled waters. They said it would be ready in about five minutes.  

So with that being said I told Ty just to stay here and I would be back with the food. To which he agreed.

I went and got our food and stopped by the front desk to see if they were doing ok. I asked them not to bother me unless it was an emergency and that I would be back out around 9 to relieve them so they could go home. 'Hmm 4 hours of quietness what should I do?' I thought to myself.

As I walked back into the office I made sure to lock the doors. Dont need anyone to barge in.

Ty was sitting back in the chair watching who knows what when he saw me with the food.

"Babe let me help you with that." He said trying to get up to help. But I shook my head no at him. And put our food on the back counter of my office.

"I don't know about you but I want dessert first." I said to him coyly.

He gave me a confused look. So I just winked at him and took my bottom lip into my mouth. He still was looking at me suspiciously. So I walked over to where he was sitting and faced him.

As I got to him I took off my shirt and thre it on the floor. That got his attention. He sat up so fast. Even trying to get up but I shook my head no and pushed him back down so he could sit. When he did, and he looked up at me, I unhooked my bra from the front and removed it.