chapter five

Louis's POV

I wanted to kiss Harry. I really did, but I got all in my head and now he definitely thinks I'm not into him. God I can be such an idiot sometimes. I can't face him, not now at least. He doesn't know where my rooms located nor what my last name is so it shouldn't be too hard to hide from him, right?

I decide to start my day off with breakfast down in the cafeteria. I normally skip breakfast and just have my first meal at lunch but today I was awake and have nothing better to do.

There's quite a bit on the menu but I decided to keep it simple by getting a blueberry muffin and orange juice. I grab my small meal and take a seat by a window looking towards the water fountain at the main entrance. I end up sending James a text.

From Louis :

Mateeeee! You've got to check out this muffin the cafeteria has when you come down.

To Louis :

wow. this hospital must be pretty shitty if it's got you romanticizing over a muffin

From Louis :

It's horrible, definitely the worst one I've stayed at

To Louis :

Maybe when I come visit that'll change;)

From Louis :

I can't handle this tease, I better go before I buy you a plane ticket right now

To Louis :

Alright, i'll talk to you later mate

he adds one of those kissy face emoji after and that's when I shut my phone off. I know we decided to just stay friends but every time we talk to other people we get jealous. We always end up coming back to one another but we never classify it as dating. Maybe we're friends with benefits.

I look up from my muffin and there's Harry. Slowly walking towards the trash can. I don't think he sees me so I get up and dart the other way. I'm running down the hall towards the elevator. I get there and he hadn't followed me. I push the button four times before the doors creek open. I get in and try to close the door when his arm reaches around the corner and stops the door.

Now he's standing 3 feet away from me with a large IV pole.

He starts in. "Look, I know I screwed things up. You're not gay and I should-".

What did he just say? He thinks I'm not gay?

"I'm totally gay." I stop him before he can finish his sentence.

"You are?" He looked confused at first. Then he lit back up. "I get it, you have a boyfriend. You should've just said so." He seems proud of himself, like he's just solved a mystery.

"No I don't have a boyfriend either." This elevator is taking a lot longer that it should.

"Good, I was hoping you wouldn't. But why didn't you kiss me then?" He looks confused again.

"It's complicated." I stare at the floor number praying we would go up faster.

"I like complicated." He says it's so shyly and it's oddly cute.

Before I know it i'm grabbing his face and he's grabbing mine. Our lips are pressing together so perfectly, almost like they were made for one another. His body is moving closer to mine and his hands are moving down my back.

"Uhhm" A professional looking doctor coughs while he walks into the elevator mid kiss. "Boys." He tilts his head in an introductory type of way.

I blush. I blush so hard I can feel my face burning. I want to disappear.

Harry doesn't seemed fazed at all. He probably does this sort of thing all the time.

As soon as the doors open on the 6th floor we dash out. Harry's holding my hand in one of his and his IV in the other. I'm following him as he leads me down a long hallway. It's like we're in grade school, I have that feeling in my stomach and I'm all giddy. My adrenaline is pumping and I hope his is too.

We're almost at the end of the hall when Harry stops and pulls me into a closet. There's a ton of shelves and toiletry so I'm assuming it's a janitors closet.

He pushes his IV into the corner and grabs my hands. He puts them around his waist and grabs my face. We continue to make out until he turns me around and lifts me on top of the counter. It's crowded and small so he barely has to lean back to lock the door with his body. My tongue is half way down his throat when he winces.

"Shit." He stops kissing me.

"Did I do that?" His IV is half way out.

"No." He looks back up and presses his lips onto mine again.

I put my hands on his shoulders and push him back.

"Is that okay?" There's a small leak of blood coming from the IV incision.

"Louis." He kisses me. "I'm fine." He starts to go down my neck, sucking just perfectly. I almost fall for it but I stop myself.

"Please, I think you need to get it fixed." I look at the blood, then at him with pleading eyes.

He sighs then grabs some gauze, laying on the top shelf of the large cabinet beside us, and wraps his arm quickly tearing the gauze with his teeth. This is very attractive for some reason.

I hop off the counter and open the door. He follows me out and we walk to the 2nd floor together.

———
I love this story!! comment some ideas about what u thinks gonna happen next