chapter tweleve

Harry's POV

The next afternoon my doctor clears me to leave the recovery unit. My mom flew down here and booked a flight back this morning after I promised her I was fine and that I had Louis to watch after me. I was so thankful for the both of them. Louis never left my side and I loved that about him.

Everything hurt to be honest. They offered me a wheelchair but being the stubborn person I am, I declined. I used Louis as my personal crutch all the way back to my room. I was greeted with flowers and candy from the nurses on my unit, I'm sure Lisa made them do it, none the less I was grateful that they cared so much.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Louis said before he shut my door.

"No for the thousandth time I don't need anything." I roll my eyes.

"Okay! Okay. I just want to be sure." His phone dings from a text but he doesn't check it.

"You know what I do need.....You. In my bed." I give him a flirty look.

"Oh yeah?" He crawls-under the covers with me. You can tell he's trying his hardest not to hurt me.

I sigh loudly then stare at him until he notices.

"What?" He blushes.

"I was thinking maybe you could make me feel better." I suck in my bottom lip.

"And how could I do that?" He looks me dead in the eye as he puts his hand under my shirt. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I lean up and kiss his soft pink lips. I feel the bed buzz as he gets another text. As he pulls his phone out with one hand and lays it on the night stand, he takes his other hand and places it on the side of my face. Our breath becomes one as our mouths interlink. Once he's laid his phone down he places his free hand on my groin and grabs it.

"Louis-" I moan. I know it makes him feel good because his kiss gets more passionate.

As we continue to kiss I reach for his shirt and pull it over his head. He pulls away and starts to slide my pants off.

His phone rings again.

He starts to kiss down my stomach. When he reaches my stitches he kisses them one by one even softer, careful not to hurt me.

It rings again.

I try to ignore the text tone. Louis makes this easy because he's now teasing me by gliding his finger around my lower abdomen just under the brim of my boxers. The skins there is so soft and untouched that I tense up and my head falls back. I'm glad he can make me feel as good as I make him feel.

It rings a fourth time, then a fifth, then a sixth.

By now i'm starting to get turned off.

"Do you wanna get that?" I snap

"No." He kisses me in attempts to shut me up.

It rings a seventh time.

"Ugh Fuck!" Hes just as irritated as I am.

He lifts up the phone and his facial expression falls. It's hard to read him. He seems confused, worried, and scared all at once. He un-straddles me and I sit up. I move to fast and end up having to grab my side in pain.

"What's wrong?" He's now putting his shirt back on and walking towards the door.

"Louis! what-"

"I- I gotta go." He's walking out before I even know what just happened. Did I do something? Who was texting him? What the hell.

I lay back and stare at the ceiling half naked. He was literally about to blow me then just randomly leaves. Who does that?

——

I think about it for a few minutes. I should go to his room and confront him. I can do that, right? I mean he did just leave during sexual orientation without any explanation. I put my pants back on and walk to the elevator. It's a slow walk but I eventually get there.

I have trouble remembering exactly which room he's in once I get to his unit so I just ask a nurse at the front desk and she points me directly there. His doors cracked open and I can here voices. One of them is Louis of course but the other is an unfamiliar males voice. I lightly knock as I push the door open and reveal Louis.

He seems to have another guys tongue half way down his throat.

"What. The. Fuck." I stand there astonished at the sight of Louis kissing another man.

Louis face is glazed over in shock.

"Harry, It not what it looks like. I swear this- this is James." He's panicking.

"I don't give a shit who he is. You left in the middle of blowing me to mack on this dude?" I'm so confused and angry.

I step closer to Louis but James steps between us and light pushes me back.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shove him back.

"Excuse me?" This time he uses more force and rams me backwards causing me to trip a little. I catch my self by grabbing onto the small table by the door.

"Harry-" Louis exclaims.

"Fuck you Louis." I grab at my stitches. "Ya know I thought you actually liked me. I thought that maybe we would make it out of here together and have a normal life. I wanted a life with you. I wanted to fucking live for you. You're all I ever think about okay, I think- I think I loved you."

"I love-" He tries to speak but i'm not done.

"No you don't get to say that. You're the one kissing other guys, leaving me alone in my room in the middle of an intimate moment. Do you know how shitty that is?"

"I told you it was complicated." He whispers almost too soft but i'm still able to understand him.

He just stands there. Tears rolling down his face just like mine.

"Man, I think you need to go." Louis doesn't argue with him and that's my sign that this is over.

"Ahhh!" I scream and kick the small metal trash can as hard as I can.

I can't make It back to my room fast enough before the sobs start to come.

———-
Things just got real.