Get wet for daddy (smut)- Lampwick

Some quick background: (y/n) really dislikes Lampwick because he's always causing trouble even though he's a big flirt to (y/n). Before this scene Lampwick was trying to seduce (y/n) but yelled at him saying he was the last guy shed ever think about having sex with.This was also inspired by the pool scene from Tommy boy.
****************************
I was under my boat getting just about ready to fall asleep in the worm night weather when I saw a leg walk passed the net that I used as a curtain. I lightly peaked through the small holes just in case it was the police looking for me, but what I saw was certainly better. It was (y/n) in a small bathing suit. It was a dark red that barely covered her plump tits and she had a towel wrapped around her waist.
"Hello baby, daddy loves what he's seeing." I mumbled with a smirk. "That towel looks scratchy take it off." When I mumbled that she did letting it drop to the floor.
"Good girl. What a nice ass."
She dipped her foot in the water making sure it wasn't to cold as she looked around her making sure nobody was peeking.
"Nobody's looking I definitely don't see anyone. In fact because nobody is watching." I said unzipping my trousers and pulling my now hard cock out and slowly stroked it.
She then began slipping her swim suit off freeing her beautiful bosom and sweet ass.
"Fuck you're such a good girl. Get wet for daddy. You deserve it so much baby girl uuuhhh."
The girl who hated me and told me that I would never have a chance with her just dove under the water water. A smirk was instantly planted on my face. I quietly got out from under the boat zipping my hard dick back in my trousers, and took her swim suit and towel grabbing a huge rock and tying them to it, then threw it deep into the ocean. 
Her head popped out of the water as she swam farther out into the open not noticing me. After a few minutes she dove and swam back over to the shallow area closer to the sand. When her head popped up she gasped quickly ducking under.
"Lampwick! Uh h..hi." She said trying to play it off. "Hello gorgiouse getting a little wet an naughty tonight aren't we?" Her face went pale when she looked at the floor her clothes nowhere to be seen.
"Alright dickhead where are my clothes?" She said getting a bit angry.
"No idea, are you naked under there baby girl?"
"N-no absolutely not! I would never! That's simply improper behavior!"
I smirked knowing better.
"Then why don't you get out?"
"Because I don't have a towel that's why." She stuck her chin up facing the other way.
"Are you sure sweetheart? Are you sure you didn't just pick the wrong side of the beach where a certain someone sleeps and just give him a sexy strip tease then dive into the water naked leaving your clothes on the ground making it oh so tempting for a certain someone to I don't know" I said shrugging "say take them tie them to a rock and throw it deep under water for no retrieval?"
"You disgusting pervert!"
I lightly chucked and replied "You know love you say I'm naughty and yet here we are. One fully dressed and the other displaying public nudity."
She crossed her arms making her breasts pop up a bit and my sick grew harder at the site of her helplessness.
"Lampwick please I need something to wear. How am I supposed to go back home?"
"Easy. I'll give you my coat to borrow if you come out of that water, give me a nice and slow twirl, and kiss me."
I smiled devilishly at her.
"Are you joking? I won't do that!"
"Fine enjoy the water." I replied turning back towards my boat.
"Wait!" I stopped and turned around with a knowing grin. "Okay I'll do it."
I stood there with my arms crossed and when she slowly moved out of the water an intriguing grin was planted on my face.
"Arms at your side's baby girl, no cheeting."
She did as I said and slowly turned for me. Her body shined in the moonlight with water dripping off of her tight figure. "Fuck." I said with a small groan and my sick twitched pressing on the fabric of my trousers.
She then walked towards me and when she got close enough I pulled her body against mine and kissed her. I expected her to stop kissing me but she didn't so I ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entry. She obliged as she fought for dominance but I managed to win. She then wrapped her arms around my neck pulling at my hair as I grabbed her sexy ads giving it a squeeze making her moan. She moaned louder when I pressed her pussy against my crotch.
"Lampwick." She heaved "More please." She begged between kissed and I trailed down her cheek to her neck and began nipping and sucking it creating a love mark. I felt her tug at the button of my trousers undoing it and pulling it down while I took of my jacket and shirt throwing it with my hat. "Jump." I whispered in her ear and she immediately did a little hop and wrapped her legs around me.
I held her up by the small of her lower back and tangled my other hand in her hair continuing to suck her neck.
I moved us under the boat and layed her down carefully then put the net back down to hide us. I smiled down at her and kissed her clavical down to her navel leaving small love marks all over her body. I smirked looking up at her and said "Lets get you wet for daddy."
I then began kissing her thighs making her moan.
"Please uuuhhh please just do something."
I smirked at this and placed a hard kiss on her clit making her arch her back. I looked up at her writhing in pleasure as I started suck her nub and circling it with my tongue.
She gripped my hair pushing me further in to her.
"Uuuuhhh mmmmmn yes mmmm please more."
I did as she asked and inserted a finger in her. Her hole was really tight and I struggled getting a second in.
"Lampwick that hurts."
"I know baby but I need to stretch you out. You're really small it's hard to get two fingers in."
She blushed then said "I'm sort of..."
"A virgin. I can tell." I finished her sentence. Eventually she loosened a bit and I began finger fucking her. I kissed her pumping my fingers harder in her. She moaned loudly against my lips as I felt her hips bucking up. I rubbed her clit with my thumb hard and fast and massaged her breast with my other hand and she wined loudly and I felt her gum ooz out of her. "What a good girl you are." I cood letting petting her hair and spreading her legs. Her eyes widened when she looked at the size of my dick.
"This is going to hurt okay? If you want me to stop just say so alright?" She nodded and I kissed her again then held myself up and slowly began entering her. "Ow!" She said with a painful expression. I stopped midway. "Okay continue." She said breathing heavily. I groaned loundly when I was fully in and had to really force myself not to fuck her senseless. I slowly pulled out and at the same pace pushed back in. Her hands went to my back scratching it a bit as I repeated this movement a few more times.
"Okay, you can go faster now." She said biting her bottom lip and it took me no time to start speeding up my pace. "Uuuhhh Lampwick uuuhhh!"
"Ummmm yes baby girl! Fuck I don't know if I'm going to last! Your so tight!"
"Uuuhhh faster please! Give me more!"
I spread up even faster fucking making love to her at an inhuman speed harder and harder. Practically pounding her. When she began scratching my back harder I grabbed her hands holding them in mine on the side's of her head as she gripped our interlocked fingers tightly.
"It feels so...so.. uuuhhh aaaaaa yes!"
She wrapped her legs around me.
"You feel so good (y/n)! I'm so close."
"Me too!" After a few more thrusts I felt her tense up and her walls squeeze me even tighter as it it were possible to be this tight.
"Uuuuhhh!" She orgasmed hard around my sick sending me over the edge too thrusting a few more times letting is ride out our orgasms.
I collapsed on to of her kissing her cleavage as she stroked my hair.
When I caught my breath I pulled out and later besides her pulling her towards me.
"That was amazing." She said with a huge smile on her face.
"You definitely earned that jacket."
(Y/n) then propped herself up on her side looking at me. "I'm going to quickly run back home and put something on then ill come back quickly. I'll just tell my parents I'm studying astronomy or something." She smiled kissing me. We both quickly got out from under the boat and got dressed I giving her my jacket. I watched her run off and I went back in wiping the sand with the jizz out and covering it with more sand.
Later she came back with a blanket and two pillows and later them down in under the boat cuddling up to me.
"(Y/n)?"
"Hmmm"
"Does this mean you're mind now?"
"It better." She smiled. "Just do me a favor. No more stealing. I can talk to my father about getting you a job with him at the butcher shop maybe even get him to let you live with us okay?"
"Deal. But I'm not staying. I refuse to it feels like charity even though it's not. What I earn I'm investing in a small house for us."
She nodded at this "Okay."
I kissed her temple and she cuddled closer to me and we began to slowly fall asleep.