Photo Shoot (Smut) - Thomas Sangster

Requested By:
Sorry it took so long but I finally wrote it! Enjoy! And to anyone else who has a request for anything at all feel free to message me or post on my wall and if you would like to remain anonymous otherwise I will @ you. Thank you all for reading!
*************************************
I woke up and got ready for the day. Today I would be doing a long photoshoot with Thomas Sangster personally just as he requested. I headed strait to my studio and got everything set up and the coffee ready. About half an hour later I heard the bell ring signaling somebody walked through the front door. I opened my curtains walking out the room and smiled with a warm greeting. "Mr. Sangster welcome I have coffee made for you if you would like some and everything is set up ready for you to try on and when you're ready we can get started."
Thank you so much for fitting me into your schedule. Must be hard for a sexy little thing like you to find anytime out of their day." He smiled seductively, which made me bite my lip. We walked into the photoshoot room and he went strait into the dressing room. He came out shirtless and my breath hitched.

Thomas' POV

I walked into the studio making the bell at the door ring. I young lady stepped out and I soon felt my morning wood that I hadn't been able to attend to this morning begin to twitch in my jeans. She was so sexy. Had all the right curves in perfect places. She greeted me with a smile and lead me into a room where we would be shooting. I smirked at her licking my bottom lip and I walked into the dressing room. I immediately noticed that there were no shirts in here for me to put on and my smile grew knowing we would be doing a sexy photo shoot. I took off my shirt and pants and my hard dick took no time to poke out my boxers. When I put on the first pair of pants which was tight leather pants and a leather vest I moaned when I slipped them on feeling the pants rub against me.
I walked out with a smirk seeing her eyes never leave my bare chest.
"Um, okay Mr. Sangster if you could just stand on the X and we will begin." I stood there posing and moving my hair and eventually she pulled out a greenscreen chair and a large fan. "This is just going to make it look like your riding on a motorcycle." She smiled.
"Have you ever ridden?" I asked her. "No never, but I've always wanted to."
"I could take you on a ride on my motor bike if you would like." Her face flushed and I smiled.
"I'll go ahead and put on the next one."
I walked back out and the process repeated.
"I think a pretty girl like you should be on this side of the camera."
"But then I wouldn't get to enjoy the view that this side gets would I?" She replied.
When I went back in there were no more costumes and another smirk grew on my face.

(Y/N) POV

I adjusted my camera and switched the settings to a new background and I heard him come back out from the dressing room. When I looked up I gasped and I couldn't help but to clench my thighs. He came out with nothing but his boxers and his dick poking out of it as hard as a rock. "These are supposed to be sexy, aren't they?" I nodded and gestured for him to sit down. "Just move your waist a bit for me please." I said and he smiled. "I don't think I can I may need a little help. It's rather hard." He said licking his lips and I couldn't take it anymore.

Third Person POV

Thomas knew he had finally gotten to the girl as she came towards him and put her hands on his hips moving them to face up. "A little lower darling." Her breath hitched as he softly grabbed her hands leading them down to where it ached most on him. She got the hint and pulled his boxers down off of him. He smirked again. "It's not going to rub itself." She smiled getting on her knees and put her hand at the bottom of his erection. She slowly began stroking it up and down. "Um yes." He moaned closing his eyes. "Faster please uuuuhhhhhhh." She spit on her hand and began stroking him faster running her fingers over his head. He gripped her hair pulling it towards him and she giggled giving the head of his hard cock tiny innocent kisses moving all the way down then licked her way to the top and began sucking on the head like a lollypop. "Oh yes. Ummmm that's such a good girl."
His hips began jerking up in rhythm. "Uh yes ummmmmm"
"ummmmmmm (Y/N) don't stop don't you ever stop." She them moved her head down until he reached the back of her throat and his head moved back and him mouth opened wide.
"Ummmm Yes." His hips began jerking again and she felt him twitch in her mouth. "I better stop. Gotta make sure you last enough for me."
"That's right I can't be selfish. Sit on my face." He said still laying down and (Y/N) quickly took off her pants and panties. He gripped her hips moving her over him his eyes directly under her pussy.
'This only works if you sit love." He smiled she was already quivering from his hot breath against her dripping core. He gripped her hips and pulled her down against him. Immediately she felt his tongue doing wonders against her throbbing clitoris and pussy.
"Uhhmmm" "Uhhhh" She wined beginning to grind herself on his face." He stuck his tongue deep inside her and she quivered beginning to feel a pool of pleasure build up inside her core. "Uh Thomas I'm close." He never stopped. Her hips began to jerk and her toes curled. "Uhhhhh!" She reached her high and she could feel Thomas' grin against her pussy lips squeezing her butt. He then gripped her hips again and pulled her down to his waist pulling her button down blouse apart and sitting up he unhooked her bra. "So much more sexier than I imagined." He grabbed a belt that was laying beside them and tied her hands behind her back. "Ride me." He said firmly and helped position her over his cock. He moved her pussy using her hips to coat the top of his dick with her juices then unexpectedly slammed her down against him. "Fu- Uh" his eyes rolled back and she did as well.
"How are you this tight?"
"You mean, how are you this big."
"Move baby please move."
She began moving up and down grinding on him hard. Their moans echoed through the small room and Thomas flipped them over. Her hands still tied behind her back he screwed her mercilessly. "Uh harder please harder uh uh uh uh uh uh uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh." Slowly they soon began reaching their highs. "I feel you uh cum for me cum around my cock as hard as you can." In an instant her walls tightened around him and he felt her squeeze him hard and in just a few more thrust he became a moaning mess as well.
They laid there for a while smiling and laughing. "So how much do I owe you." She furrowed her eyebrows offendedly and he chucked in response. "For the photos I mean."
"Oh, tell you what take me out to dinner and we'll call it even."
"I was going to do that anyway love."
They smiled looking at each other and he held her tightly. "How about we get our clothes on and we go to my place." He said kissing her forehead." She nodded in response and they began getting ready.