I own you- Benny Watts

I stood there with a chain on my neck which connected to the chains on my angles and wrists, shaking with fear and hatred for my step mother listening to gross pervs bid on me like I was some object.That's when I heard it. The highest bidder had won and I cringed.
"Sold to who sir?"
"My boss Mr Watts."
"Sold to Mr Watts for $500,000."
Tears slipped from my eyes when a man tugged me by my thick chain into a car and locked it on a bar. "My boss is excited to meet you. He's had his eyes on you for a while."
I was in the car for 4 hours and managed to fall asleep on the way. "Wake up we're here." The man said and I opened my eyes to the cold night sky. We had finally arrived to a bunch of buildings in New York. I was expecting for him to drag me into one of the houses but instead he led me down some concrete stairs by a door. "I can't exactly let you in he's not home yet so I'll just lock you here. He was sent your key so he'll unlock you when he gets back." Then he left me there wearing nothing but a small dirty brown sundress with spaghetti straps and no shoes. I leaned on the door shivering trying to fall asleep until I did.
"They did not just leave you out here to freeze to death. What the hell am I paying these people for? How long have you been out here?" A man in a long black coat with a cowboy hat asked me sternly. "3 hours." I whispered feeling really intimidated and shaking from fear and the cold.
"I pay half a million for you and this is how they treat you." He shook his head furiously. "For fucks sake."
He then took his coat off after unlocking the chain that kept my bound to the metal pole and wrapped it around me. "Let's head in." I looked at his belt and noticed the huge knife. There was no running from him that's for sure. Besides where would I go anyway? I have no money, no clothes, and certainly no home. There are no other options for me.
We walked into a basement apartment. There were chess sets in different parts of the apartment and a few books and magazines with his name on it. Some even had him as the cover.
"There are a couple of rules I want you to fallow. 1 Do what I say when I say it. 2 say please and thank you I don't tolerate rudeness. 3 pick up after yourself. 4 Ask me when you want and/or need something and I'll get it for you, just don't steel. And the absolute most important rule number 5 is do not and I mean do not touch the chess sets unless I give you my permission." I nodded my head in reply. "Good." He smiled. "Let's get you ready for bed. But first the chains." He then unlocked my wrists, ankles, and neck. I rubbed them feeling sore. "Jesus, they might as well have strangled you." He said looking at my neck and gently touched it as I flinched.
"Undress." He stated simply. "W...What? I asked really quietly. "Take the dress off, you need a bath and a bandage on your wrist and neck." I shakily stood up and gave him a look of worry. "You can change in the bathroom but it won't matter because the bath is right there." He said pointing at the rusty tub in the corner. I went to the bathroom anyway and I stripped from my dress and underwear coming out with a towel wrapped around my body. I stepped into the warm tub now half way filled with water. I saw Mr Watts watching me closely with a smirk and I became fearful to what might happen next. However when he approached me he just stood there with an amused expression. "Listen I'll look but I won't touch not without your permission Okay? What do you want to eat?"
I shrugged looking down. He looked in the fridge then back at me. "How about left over meatloaf? You're not allergic to anything right?" I shook my head. "Good. Meatloaf it is then we'll get some sleep."
While he was heating up the food I dunked my body under the warm water and scrubbed my hair with soap rinsing it then doing the same thing with my body. I held the towel up doing my best to hide myself until I got to the bathroom fully drying my hair and body and coming back out with the towel wrapped around me. "Umm Mr Watts?" I asked timidly as he looked back at me. "I don't have anything else to wear. That dress you threw away was all I had." "Shit. I didn't think about that and my clothes are in the washer. To be honest when I sent one of my guys out to get you I was expecting for you to be more willing and less shy. Here." He replied unbuttoning his black and white stripped shirt and handing it to me. I grabbed it but just before I turned away he coughed at me "Rule number 2." "Umm sorry, thank you Mr Watts." "No problem and call me Benny. Mr Watts is just too formal for someone I now own." I nodded again turning away once more into the bathroom and headed back out once the shirt was on. It covered down to my mid-thighs which was something I felt extremely thankful for. When I came back out I saw two glasses of apple juice and two plates full of meatloaf and corn. I smiled not having eaton for 2 days because of the auction and immediately began scarfing it all down until it was all gone. "Did they not feed you?" I shook my head. "I specifically asked them to feed you. These guys will be fired."
"If you have all that money why do you live here?" I asked getting a little more comfortable. "So she can speak." He smiled. "It's more privet, cozy, and keeps me humble. Plus it's just us and I'm always leaving on trips to chess tournaments, so I don't really need much." I nodded. "Oh yeah, I got you this bracelet for when you got here. It has your name engraved on it. It's a really beautiful name." "Thank you." "I also lied. I did get you a cami night dress. I just wanted to see you wear my shirt." He smirked and I blushed a little bit. "It's in the first drawer to the right. I'll get you more clothes tomorrow while you're cleaning this place. When you get it on brush your teeth and put some lotion on. I want you to take care of yourself." I nodded saying my thanks. "Wait. I want to do you lotion." "Ok." I replied and went in putting on the night dress. It was smaller and didn't cover much which I expected would happen, then I brushed my teeth and came back out with my hair in a messy bun. I handed him the coconut lotion and he grinned. "That looks beautiful on you." He then scooped up some of the cream and told me to lay on his bed and I did as told.
He started with my legs massaging it in deeply releasing all the soreness I had from the chains and standing strait in one spot for 9+ hours, along with rubbing my feet. He then went to the side of the bed massaging my arms, wrists, and hands. "Flip over and pull your dress above your shoulders." I looked at him panicked. Get your bottom half under the covers if you must but I already saw your goods so it doesn't make the slightest difference to me what you do just pull it up so I can get your back." I slipped under the covers and pulled the blanket over me pulling my dress up then laid in my tummy coming out of the covers. He pulled the blanket to the bottom of my back and put more of the cream on his hands and did the same he's been doing, this time popping places that needed to be popped. It felt so nice, and in spite of everything that has happened I trusted him, so I fell asleep this time in a comfy bed rather than a tattered mattress.
Benny's POV
I definitely picked a beautiful girl that's for certain. I smiled as I heard her softly snoring. Poor thing must have been really tired. I dimmed the light carefully rolling her over and taking the covers off. She's so beautiful. Her breasts looked nice and soft and her hair now dry and combed felt soft as I stroked it and it laid nicely around her. I smirked knowing she was mine now and that I was going to spoil the hell out of her. I pulled her dress down covering her back up and sighed yawning, getting in bed with her, pulling her close to my body instantly feeling her stiffen as I whispered in her ear "Relax I told you I would never lay a hand on you belligerently. Every touch I give you will be soft and comforting I promise. I own you and I take good care of everything that I own." I then felt her relax and I pulled her closer to me so her back was against my chest and I fell asleep.