Icecreem (smut)- Thomas Sangster

Thomas and I went to an Ice cream shop. He got a vanilla cone and I got a simple chocolate shake. We went back to his house and sat outside and I looked at him licking the ice cream come wanting that to be my pussy so bad. I clenched my thighs together trying to release some of the pressure and he noticed my squirming . His shirt exposed his bare chest and I put down my shake rubbing my thighs. He smirked at my movements. "(Y/N) something bothering you?" He asked with a knowing grin. "You know exactly what's bothering me." "Is my baby horny?" I bit my lips at his words and nodded. "Go lay on my bed naked and take your shake with you. We're going to need it. Not hesitating for a second I stripped instantly feeling my wetness go down my thighs and laid down on his bed. He entered still dressed and licking the ice-cream. "Spread your legs." I obeyed and spread them far apart. "I should start eating ice-cream in front of you all the time if it gets you this wet for me baby." I moaned grinding myself into his bed. "Fuck so desperate aren't you?" "Your just so hot Tommy." "From where I'm standing your the one that's streaming. Guess it's time to cool you down." He said and I gasped at the feeling of him rubbing his ice-cream on my tits making them harder than they already were. He then trailed the cone down to my navel and on my clitoris. I arched my back whining in pleasure. He then licked the sweet treat off my boobs and sucking them making tiny hickeys near my nipples. Moving down licking and sucking more until he reached my wet pussy. "You're sweeter than the ice-cream." Teasing me he licked back up dipping his middle and index finger in the vanilla goodness wanting my to lick it off his fingers. I happily sucked and he grabbed more eating some then kissing me. I sat up undoing his shirt taking it off with his pants. I then sat on my knees and grabbed my milkshake and pulled his boxers down revealing his huge and hard dick and sipped some of my shake and quickly putting him in my mouth. "Oh fuck!" He gasped "That's so hot. Such a good little slut." I moved my head back and forth licking him like a popsicle and swallowing the shake. I repeated my actions a few times loving the sounds of his grunts, moans, and groans. I felt him grab my hair and move me to take him in deeper. "Baby you should stop or I'm not going to last." I took him out and he roughly pushed me down pouring more of the shake down my neck and kissed and sucked on the area while groping my tits.
I wrapped my legs around him when he softly started strolling my clot and rubbing my hot wet pussy. "Uuhhhh." I moaned when he teased my entrance with the tip of his dick. "Please, I need you so bad." "Is that right? You want my hard big dick inside of you? You want me to fuck you love? You want to cum all over my dick and be my little slut?" "Uuuhhhh! Please." I arched my back. "Say it. Say you want to be my slut and fuck you hard." "Shit! Please Thomas Fuck me so hard I can't walk in the morning. Uhhh let me be your slut!" He the shoved himself in me roughly staying there until I tell him it's okay to move, with him always being so big for me. "Mmmmm darling you're so tight!" "Move! Hard and fast!" Not having to tell him twice he rapidly began screwing me.
"You love it when I fuck your cunt don't you?"
"Yes, mmuuhhhh I love it. Soooo goooood."
He thrusted harder and faster and started rubbing my clit. My body began to shake underneath him and I could feel my walls clench. "Thomas I'm so close." "Ride it out baby." I arched my back cumming hard around him. Not slowing down he began fucking me harder. "Uuuuhhhhh it feels so good!" I yelled nipping his neck and came again a lot harder than the first time. "Shit!" "Yes baby I'm so close." I nipped his neck again urging him to reach his peak and his body shook filling his seed inside me. He dropped on top of me and buried his face in my neck. "(Y/N) my love you're okay sweetheart?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded kissing his fore head holding him in my arms and he slid his hands underneath me holding me as well close to falling asleep comfortably on me. "I love you." He whispered and instantly and we knocked out wrapped in my arms lovingly.