11.

She walked around with Arwin beside her, people looked at them with both curiosity and surprise, after all lot's of people knew Arwin for who he was and people were starting to know Latte as Ibelin's friend.

She unconsiunsly walked to the direction Roselia told her she would be but her mind was in the things she lost moments ago, not mentioning that she broke Ibelin's precious purse and now she had to tell her that.

People around then were talking but one of the comments that cought her attention was a conversation between a mother and a daughter.

"Mom! Look at him it's he a fairy? Mister fairy!"

"Sure dear"

"And fairies stay between fairies so she is a miss fairy?"

"You know so much about them" the mother praised her.

'oh no I'm nothing like a fairy don't start' Latte was embarrassed about the girl's commentary, that obviously happened because of Arwin's presence.

"Dear fairy"

"Oh no please don't"

She started running away from him while he repeated "dear fairy!" following her but some time after she runned into a person an suddenly fall again on the ground 'today it must be my lucky day really' She could hear Arwin's laugh behind her, she stood up quickly by herself and was about to insult him with her best bitchy face when the person in front of her talk.

"Oh my! Latte! I'm so so sorry!"

Latte looked at the person that just talked, without seeing her too much she recognized the voice calling her, it was Roselia, with all the fuss of Arwin and the mean guys she totally forgot about her

"Roselia! I'm so sorry! You wouldn't imagine what just happened to me"

Roselia immediately hugged her with confidence, Latte though in that moment that if Roselia wasn't who she was she wouldn't let her be that near, but Roselia was cute and nice so it didn't matter.

"I was so worried, your phone it's off, did it run out of battery?"

"Oh no... It's kinda funny you know, we could say that I lost it, gotta buy a new one"

In that moment she remembered Arwin's presence behind her.

"Oh Roselia by the way..." She turned around to see Arwin

"Arwin! What a surprise" Roselia recognized him.

"It's been a long time Roselia" Arwin greeted her without thinking it too much, naturally.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other" Latte inquired with a suspicious face.

"I could ask the same thing Dear fairy"

"What a beautiful nickname! Fits her perfectly! She is as beautiful as a fairy, her big eyes and amazing her are just out of this world!" Roselia was really crazy.

Latte was now officially dead from embarrassment. She never thought that was even possible but know she could feel how she went to heaven and got kicked right away.

"Please get your eyes checked" Arwin was looking at Roselia as if she was some kind of alien.

"Can I call you Dear fairy too?"

"No" Arwin answered for her immediately.

"Why!" Roselia's face was just too pretty to ignore, Latte internally wondered if Arwin could be moved with that face.

"Because I can only call her like that"

'this bastard' Latte sighed, but it was for good. She didn't want to be called by that name so she didn't argue to that statement nor even she thought about it twice.

"Well why don't we go shopping now that you lost your things?"

"I lost all my money too, lucky me at least left my credit cards in my room"

"That doesn't matter I can lend
you some and we'll see later" Roselia insisted

"It's no necessary I can go tomorr..." Roselia wasn't listening anymore she grabbed Latte's hand and started walking in the crowd, Arwin following them with plain expression that she didn't know it was a good or bad thing.

Lots for brands from little to bigger put on a little market stall around the whole center, it was impressive to find a very expensive brand beside an unknown one, but that sort of thing was normal for the zone, after all it was the zone of The Beast college and itself the zone was a place where lots of wealthy people lived, so the festival market was like a good opportunity to get to know unknown and new industries and to help well known industries to promote a little even if they didn't need it, more like a tradition.

The three people walking between the crowd was to noticeable for all the people, there were to of the most beautiful person she had ever seen in her life and her talking and laughing hard trying to ignore the stares of the people around them, she didn't want to get compared to such a beautiful creatures.

The first thing Roselia thought Latte needed first was a wallet, although latte wasn't the person to put attention in wearing specific brands the other girl was convinced that Latte needed to wear the best and wasn't sure about which brand would suit her better, they searched from Gucci to Carolina Herrera but nothing seemed to match Latte's "fairy like" appearance. By the other hand Arwin would search for the most ridiculous designs in every place and say that would match her.

It would be a lie to say that she wasn't enjoying the hole situation, between Arwin's ridiculous options and the face con disapproval from Roselia Latte could only laugh and make jokes about how horrible Arwin's taste was.

After a while Latte's choice was a Wallet from a stand that was called "Alicia" it suited Roselia's taste and Arwin didn't say much about it. It was a crimson red wallet with golden simple declarations the inside of the wallet was also in a golden tone. As promised Roselia was the one paying for the wallet and Latte promised her to pay her back the next day, but Roselia didn't pay attention to that, just smiled and said that it was her gift to her.

"Now you're missing a cellphone" it was Arwin talking.
___________________________________________

Sorry for the delay! I hope you liked this chapter, thank you so much for reading this story.

See u in the next chapter!