12.

"that's right! You can't go out like that without a cellphone!" Roselia affirmed.

"What? Of course I can! Maybe I can now start living without it, it'll be refreshing"

"But that way I can not contact you..." Roselia's puppy eyes were too much for her.

"Okay okay we can look around" Latte yield for Roselia, but she didn't think there would be any stand that would offer electronic, and specifically phones in a festival.

Those thoughts were interrupted by seeing an specific name in a stand. "The tower"

'what?'

"Latte! That's so convenient!"

Latte had a grimace in her face when she saw it, but it was kinda obvious that a great industry like The Tower would be present.

"You don't like my brand dear fairy?" Arwin looked at her with that killer face and Latte gulped. Thinking that maybe she was acting way too brave in front of him.

"I do you magestous lord of the tower" Latte tried to put on her best smile

"You don't sound sincere"

"I am!"

They continued walking to the stand and as soon as they arrived Latte recognized the person attending.

"Bishop!" She greeted him first

"Latte! I didn't know you were coming"

"I didn't know you worked for The Tower, it's so impressive, but what are you doing here?"

"It's a punishment for not being able to assemble one of our products, it's one of the easiest things to do" this time it was Arwin talking, going a little bit near her, touching her in that moment.

"G go good ni I ii ght Mr. Arwin. I got what you asked for" bishop completely changed his relaxed behavior to a more serious and fearful one, she could almost hear his teeth trembling of fear.

"Hn" Arwin just nodded and Latte didn't pay attention to the box in Arwin's hands

"How rude..." Latte mumbled

"Did you say something dear fairy?"

Bishop was stunned by his boss behavior, it was strange to see him talking and being comfortable with a girl, the girl's that tried to get close to him even with work issues just received a gaze if they were lucky and an appointment with a secretary, who also happened to be a man.

Latte was looking at Arwin with a not so sincere smile that everyone could notice and the boy just smiled at her naturally.

"Why do you keep on saying it!"

"Because you don't like it"

The current conversation was interrupted by Rondemio's voice from afar.

"Roselia! What a re you doing with them"

"Brother! I met Latte this morning and asked her to meet"

The other party composed by Ibelin, Rondemio and Kenneth arrived at that specific moment, Latte was so distracted by Arwin and Roselia's company that she didn't notice the two hours that went by. She also noticed that Rondemio and Kenneth had a terrible expression in their faces, she laughed at the fact that the movie must have been boring to death, when she read that book she even though that the author deserved to die.

Ibelin made her way to Latte and when she was about to say hello Ibelin's tears interrupted her.

"Ibelin! What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Latte immediately hugged her friend, ready to kill anyone even if the culprits were The Three

"Don't tell me you lost my purse..." Latte's face went blank, and the guilty hit her like a truck. 'it's all because of my indelicacy' Ibelin's crying increased as Latte remained in silence, an uncomfortable ambient was around.

"Ibelin... I'm so sorry really, I just..."

"It was my mother's... But Latte is also special to me so I thought..."

"I'm sorry... It wasn't my intention, believe me I'll get you a new one"

"Do you think you can replace it?" Contrary to the rest of the people Ibelin's face looked like a crying angel, Kenneth and Rondemio were looking at her like she was a monster, she couldn't see Arwin's face but she could imagine his displeasure face.

A ring tone interrupted their uncomfortable silence, it was Arwin's phone, he had a short call that from Latte's point of view was an urgent call from the tower, a business matter.

Arwin wasn't finished talking when Ibelin took Latte's hands and smiled at her, still crying but not as much as before.

"It doesn't matter anymore Latte, I'm so sorry I reacted bad, I know it wasn't your fault"

"Ibelin..."

'she really is an angel' Latte was a little bit relieved by Ibelin's sudden change of mood.

"I'll get you a new one, really"

Ibelin just smiled at her, and in that precise moment Arwin ended his call. Then he looked at Latte and walked towards her.

She wasn't sure about what were his intentions but she could only think that she was going to get hit because of Ibelin's crying so she put her two hands in front of her face to avoid a bruise in her face but what she really got was a not so little box in her hands and a very little packing

"I'm leaving"

Arwin looked at her one last time and leaved without saying too much to the rest of the people around them. When he finally left Latte went out of her daze and looked at the box. It was a limited edition of the last phone designed by the tower.

Definitely what amazed Bishop the more wasn't his boss behavior but the action of giving a gift to her, that's what he was thinking from far.

___________________________________________
I know it's strange to get fast chapters from me but my vacation are ending soon! So I want to write as much as possible.

Let me now if you liked it! Thank you so much for reading.