19.

"Ibelin!" Latte hugged her friend "That's wonderful right?"

"Marvelous, really" Ibelin didn't hugged her back, just gave her a soft smile, Latte was starting to do this thing, knowing inside her that maybe Ibelin was a little bit jealous of her, so she just wanted to tease her friend a little, thinking of her as an innocent little girl that was just too used to the attention.

Although Latte was sure she attracted attention in a whole different way Ibelin did.

In that moment Esula who was watching from behind with the rest of the Makeup club ran to her while screaming her name "LATTE!!" the hug she gave her almost made them fall "I have a famous friend!"

"Oh no, don't" Latte knew Esula too much, she was going to make an scandal

"BUT YOU'RE NAMED AFTER A DRINK"

"WHAT" The girls around them burst into laughing "WHY IT'S THAT IMPORTANT" Latte's name had a funny story, when her mother was pregnant of her, she would have carvings of Vanilla or caramel latte every day, so when Latte was born the name was more than clear.

"Because!" she said extending the word, almost like singing "That's not an artistic name, you need a nickname"

When Latte and Ibelin arrived to their room after letting Esula in her own the first thing the blonde one wanted to do was to try on the dress she was going to wear to the gala the next day, she didn't try it before because of some issues the store (And Latte) had with the size of the dress, it seems that the stress of the modeling club and all the exercise she had been doing turned her size small into an extra small

She grabbed the dress and put it on quickly, the rosewood pink made her skin look brighter and she felt like a princess from some fairytale, she tried putting her hair up, letting out a few strands, and doing poses in front of the body mirror they had in their room.

"You look gorgeous" Ibelin smiled at her, Latte didn't look at her jealousy eyes too stunned with her own looks to pay attention to anything else. "Really"

"Thanks!" she wanted to sleep in that dress, but she didn't wanted to ruin it before the event so she took it off, returning it to its original place, the box. "Ibelin, do you mind if I took a bath first? I feel sweety"

"Not at all, go on"

When Latte closed the door of the bathroom Ibelin couldn't help but to look the dress carefully placed in the box it came, a feeling she hated started to appear as she remembered the recent events, the attention Latte was stealing from her, and that dress was just Latte's size, the dress straps weren't adjustable so one simple cut could do a lot of harm.

She kept thinking about, just a little cut, nothing too visible, she grabbed her paper scissors, and the dress in the other hand, she was shaking but was determined to do that cut, but one thing got into her way, the scissor was dull so the only thing she did was to abrade the fabric. 'Well it may not be broken now but it'll be'

So, she put the dress again in the box, smiling, imagining the scene, Latte trying on the dress the next day and the straps breaking as she finished getting ready, it was the perfect plan, because no one could really blame her for the bad quality of a dress, no one would know that it was her. She laid down on her bed, hearing her roommate singing in a funny way, usually Ibelin would criticize her in her mind for her lack of talent, but today she was enjoying it, knowing that her happiness would be ruined in the future.

Next day was like a blurry photo to Latte, after the long bath she took singing her favorite songs she fell sleep as soon as she touched her bed, putting the box on top of her desk, not even looking at it again, because that night she could almost hear her bed screaming at her 'Come here! ' 'Come to sleep! ' and how could she, a mortal, resist the charms of Morpheus.

But she woke up late the next day, more precisely she woke up at midday, and Esula, the person in charge of her makeup and hairstyle was mad at her because she was supposed to be have a clay mask in her face at 8 AM and a hair repolarization at 10 AM, but Latte didn't answer any of her calls and Ibelin, for some reason wasn't even in their room, so Esula came at 2 pm, after Latte had properly washed herself and had already eaten something.

Between jokes and gossiping about every single person that existed in their university Latte was ready at 5:30. "Esula, have I already told you you're a genius?" the person in front of her was a whole different person, although she wasn't already wearing the dress because she was afraid it could be stained with makeup the hairstyle and natural makeup look Esula gave her was already making her look beautiful.

"Yes, you have, but you can continue, with beautiful, intelligent and brilliant" Esula laughed and so did Latte. "Now let me put you the final touch" in the hair updo she had just done she putted little flower clips.

"Now you're ready to catch Arwin"

"We're friends! This is a favour"

"Yes, and I'm actually a man that decided to pretend to be a woman to enjoy the power of feminism" Esula gave her a sarcastic answer.

"Oh, just stop"

Then she grabbed the dress out of the box and put it on, and now the look was completed, the high and simple gold high sandals complimented her dress just well, she looked herself once more in the mirror, she looked perfect, she loved how she looked right now.

Her phone rang in that moment, she didn't need to see the name to know who it was

"Dear customer, are you ready?"