15.

"you need to eat healthier really, you're going to ruin your figure!"

The old lady whose name was Stricty, was shouting and her and Latte was seriously rethinking her decision of joining this club, maybe Ibelin was right about it, it was stressful.

"Watch your walk! Straighten your back!"

Ibelin was looking at her from afar, but there was another figure that caused nervousness in her. Peridot Garnet, probably the most beautiful girl in the world and the most famous between all high couture models. Latte couldn't define which gaze was worse, but she didn't pay attention to that and started walking just being herself, as she would usually walk through the campus of the university.

As she walked the long runway, Latte was thinking about the recent events and how Ibelin was somehow acting strange, but also she wanted to know why one of the most well known and paid model of the moment was there in a club, but it seemed like she was just visiting friends, more like fans of her

On the other side, deep in her thoughts Stricty smiled, that was the talent she wanted to show to the world, it just needed practice and a little bit of patience. But in the other corner of the room an ironic smile appeared in the beautiful face of Peridot Garnet, seeing how Ibelin and Latte talked.

After an hour of practice the teacher let them go, Latte was just too tired and she needed to complete some work for tomorrow morning and she just wanted to sleep and eat but this new hobby of hers required an healthy alimentation and she was planning on following that rule.

"I'll get you to do your first casting next week so please be prepared!" Stricty shouted her before leaving the room, she was thinking on teach her the basics of modeling in one week, because that casting would be a impulse for the blonde.

Firstly, Latte tried to search Ibelin and asked her about her walk but Ibelin said she had to go, just as everyday she would, 'maybe she is going to meet with one of her boys' Latte though while walking to the nearest bathroom, but as soon as she arrived to the bathroom she saw the most beautiful person in the world, her jaw almost fall to the floor just by seeing her near, 'i could pay her just for seeing her close'

"Are you Latte Ectrie?" Peridot Garnet talked to her, with a little smile on her face

"Oh emm I... Yes!" Latte was trying hard not to get blind by looking at her

Peridot hugged her.

"Latte I was just seeing you and admiring you, you're a natural talent really"

Latte was speechless 'what the actually fuck' but before she had time to retrieve the hug Peridot stepped back everything was happening fast

"Let's go for a coffee I want to get to know you"

Before she knew Peridot was already walking and expecting her to follow her and Latte didn't know how to reject the invitation, so she walked behind her, the trip to a coffee shop was short and silent, specially because Peridot's chofer took them to the place, but Latte had a bad feeling about her, and she didn't know why, but something about her made her wanted to run.

"I want to make you a proposal" Peridot was the first to talk when they arrived to an expensive place near the University and she just ordered a rose water.

"Oh, tell me then" Latte tried to talk naturally to her, ignoring her own fears

"Betray Ibelin" Peridot stated, firmly, it wasn't a petition this was an order "if you do so..." She continued as she took a sip of her water "I'll make you the most popular model, after me of course, and maybe I can get you a handsome boyfriend as well"

Latte almost choked herself with her Expresso.

"I mean... What?"

"I'll be clear, she is on my way, I'm interested in Rondemio and she's been all over him. All you have to do is follow me and that's it"

'what kind of novel is this?' She wanted to laugh at this situation, how her so boring life was now getting a little bit dangerous.

"What if a say no?" She finally asked

"That's not an option dear"

"Well..." Latte put her part of the count in the table "then I'm creating the option! I'm sorry!" She left the place as if someone was running after her, and it was like that but no physically, inside of the place Peridot grabbed her phone and called a number she knew well

"I got you a new objetive"

If she couldn't have two friends destroying each other then all she had to do is to disappear them both.

_______
I owe you guys an apology I knowwww, please have mercy