10.

>I'm here Latte! Where are you?

I'll be there in a minute<

Latte looked at the Three, around her minding their own business and she approached Ibelin who seemed to be in a good mood talking to Kenneth.

"Ibelin!"
"Latte! Was wrong?" Ibelin smiled brightly at her and hugged her. 'she's such a warm person!'
"I totally forgot that I had a meeting with a friend tonight I'm so sorry I have to leave!"

Latte put on her best worry face but Ibelin just smiled at her brightly as ever, and she could almost see a little bit of relief in her face.

"Don't worry!" Her reaction was plain, but the smile warm. But she thought that her smile didn't match her eyes.

"Oh well, see you later then!" Latte almost run away from the place before anyone else could have said something, although she didn't think that anyone would care about it, because she wasn't Ibelin.

The thought of being there with the Three and Ibelin alone gave her an uncomfortable feeling, after all they were there because of Ibelin and all of them were trying to seduce her. And she hated the sensation of being the third wheel.

But she focused on her present, searching for Roselia, having a great night, and going home to sleep early because she was tired of all the events that happened in just one day.

She stand up in the middle of the central park, lots of people around were having fun, Roselia said that she was already there so she started looking for the blonde and beautiful girl.

A tough touch in her arm catched her attention, and she suddenly remembered the faces of the people in front of her, she almost fainted for the image.

"I think I've seen you somewhere" the group of three people that harassed her some time ago trying to extortion her with a broken arm.

"Yeah, I didn't think a dead one could return"

"What do you mean? I've never seen any of you guys, maybe you're taking me for my sister"

"I don't think so!"

"Coffe! Coffe! They're searching you!" Latte started screaming like she was really searching for her sister when the guy suddenly grabbed her arm, Latte reacted fast and tried to lunch the boy with her purse but as soon as she made the a minimal effort on it the purse broke, letting all her belongings in an unknown place

'I'm done' Latte looked over the guy who was grabbing her arm. "Hehe..." The guy prepared to beat her ass up.

A hand stopped the guy's she searched for the owner of that hand and found red bright eyes, and a serious expressuib. The three guys that were pointing at her started screaming at him to mind his own business. Latte looked at them with scaried face. 'this guys... The really don't know who he is?'

People around were looking at them, people who recognized him laughing at the poor destiny of those three.

"This are the people you had to meet?" Arwin smiled at her 'a killer's smile' she thought about what awnser would be better.

"Don't ignore me you bastard!"

The guy fall to the ground about 1 second after saying that, Latte heard a sound she already knew, an electrical sound being specific. The 2 guys behind him looked at him, finally, with a scary face.

"Want to be next?" It took them about 2-3 seconds to grab his friend and run.

Latte looked into Arwin's red eyes, 'should I thank him, ugh what to say'

"Where is your conscience?" Before she could actually thank him Arwin talked to her, the question caught her unexpectedly.

"My conscience? In my head of course"

"Were you planning on scaping alone?"

"What I have no idea what are you talking about hahaha..." The laugh sound way more uncomfortable than she thought.

"I know that movie, the book it's terribly boring"

"Yeah right! It's absurd how boring it is!"

"See?"

'ugh' Arwin caught her with an easy expression, Latte looked at him with an angry face, but he looked normal and funny as usual, then Latte suddenly remembered her things all over the ground she bent to the ground and tried to find her things.

"What are you doing? It's this a new trend of dance?" Arwin laughed at her.

"You b... Beautiful being, I'm trying to find my things but..." She looked around but her things where nowhere to be found, she sighted and tried to get up, it would be normal if her cellphone and wallet were stolen. Arwin helped her to get up.

"I ruined Ibelin's purse and my things were stolen ugh"

"Don't put such a face on, kids are going to cry"

Latte refrained herself from hitting him in that moment but remembered that he was the one that saving her.

"By the way, thank you so much for before"

"Oh don't worry, you looked like you were about to cry, and that would be unpleasant to see"

'I knew it was too good to be true" she sighed.

"Well, I'm leaving! Thank you for that"

In that instant Arwin grabbed her arm with a soft touch 'isn't this guy touching me too much today?' Latte turned around and faced him

"What are you doing?"

"Are you trying to abandon your savior?"

"What?" Latte tried to just say no and leave but she didn't want her reputation to be ruined or her career to be done for this.

"Oh you're right let's go"