17: Forgive Me

Nate POV

I didn't mean to blow up on Marquasia like that, but I was mad. This nigga got the nerve to step to me saying to stay away from my girl. Take yo' ass on looking like a mf uhhhh.

Qua POV

I walked in the house and heard the TV going. I put my things in the guest room and got me a couple of things before I walked back out. I took a shower and ate before I started to do my homework. I was on the middle of the Pythagorean theorem before there was a faint knock on the door.

"Go away."

"Nigga its me." De yelled before he opened the door.

"Why are you always yelling?" I laughed before I wrapped up all my papers.

"Shut up. But you ight, right. Cause will go on there and beat that nigga ass right quick." He said. He thought that he could beat anybody ass.

"No. Don't do that. But what's up?"

"Nun'. Just seeing how you was doing since you was all salty at the end of the day."

"Nigga you was salty."

"Shut up." I laughed.

"I gotta go tho. See ya tomorrow."

"Okay bye." I said as I walked him downstairs. We walked past Nate and I know he wanted to say something so bad that I could read his mind. But he kept to himself and minded his own business.

I walked back upstairs and saw Nate stretched out across my bed.

"Get out." I said as I stood by the door with my hands on my hips. "No, why you trippin'?" He asked as he sat up. I rolled my eyes at him and continued downstairs. But unfortunately he was following right behind me. He grabbed my wrist and turned me to where I was facing him.

"What do you want, Nate?"

"Stop ignoring me babe. I'm sorry." He pleaded as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Nate get off of me." I tried to wiggle out of his grip but that little skinny nigga is strong.

"Nope." He said as he picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs.

"Stop before I drop you." He said as I kicked. Once we got to his room he threw me on the bed and I ran into the bathroom.

"Marquasia stop playin games." He chuckled as he tried to get throught tube bathroom. I surprised myself that I could hold it closed because he had no locks.

"Leave me alone, Nate." I giggled slightly. I was over it but still a little mad because he basically called me a hoe in front of the whole school when knows in faithful to his ass.

I heard him walk away and I sat for a couple of minutes before peeping out the door. The room was empty so I walked out, but I didn't get far before I was thrown back on the bed and was faced with a million kisses.

"Stop." I smiled as he started to grind on me and I wanted to do things to him. He kissed me passionately before staring me in my eyes. I could feel him raping me with his eyes and I was doing the same thing. Our stare down was interrupted by my dinner coming back up.

I ran into the bathroom and barely made it there. He held my hair as I was throwing up my damn intestines. I cleaned myself up and saw him just standing there smiling. Nigga I just threw up the whole menu, tf you smiling for?

"What you smiling for?"

"Did your friend come this month?"

"Ugh, yeah. Why?"

"Nothing." He said before getting ready for a shower. I thought about what he said and I thought that it couldn't. I had my period this month and plus we used protection. But she was a little late so imma check just I case.

I quickly drove to the corner store and bought one before he got out the shower. Even though he be in there forever and a century. He ain't even got that much body with his Ole' scrawny ass. I thought about taking it but he came out so I would just wait until tomorrow. His phone started to ring I started to sing alongside wit it until I snapped out of it and answered it. It a guy trying to facetime him.

"Nate somebody wanna facetime." I yelled through he bathroom door.

"Answer it." I groaned because I don't like answering other peoples phones because then they wanna ask all these damn questions.

"Hello." I said as the guy looked at me.

"Is Nate there?" He asked and was kind of staring.

"He's in the shower but ill tell him you called..." I trailed off since I didnt know his name.

"Corey. Im his cousin." He said showing his dimples smiling.

"Wassup nigga?" Nate asked as he came out with shorts and socks on. What is up with hi. And these bright ass colors.

"Nun. That's yo' girl?" He asked.

"Yeah. That's my lil baby." His said as he jumped in bed by me. I blushed as he kissed my cheek.

"Lucky foo cause I would have scooped her up."

"Nah. You good."

"Whatever. But when you coming to visit the fam?"

"I be there soon nigga."

"Ight. Bring ya girl so I can take her from you."

"Riiight." He laughed and so did I.

"Ight imma go."

"Ight. Tell Twanza I said hey."

"Kay." He said before they ended the call.

"You wanna go to Cali?"

"Sure." I smiled before I went back in the guest room.

"Man you petty." He said as instarted started to walked out.

"I'm coming back. Shut up."

I got my phone and charger and went to sleep. He keep trying to do something but no. None for 3 weeks. Plus I kept thinking about me being pregnant. Doesn't matter if we had a condom. It could have broken. This shit is stressing.