25: Please

Nate POV
"I want to go home." She had an attitude I was about to fix.
"Don't care." She tried get out the car.
"Let me out."
"No. What the he'll were you about to do? Jump out while I'm going 60?"
"Nah, you were supposed to pull over."
"I don't do what I'm supposed to."
"Ughh!" She kicked the dashboard.
"You stay try a kill yo'self. When that airbag come back at you lil ass, you gone be mad. You betta stop and chill out."
"You're not my daddy." I let her be mad and continued to drive. I noticed she had dozed off by the time we pulled up so this would be easy.

Qua POV
I woke up on a damn plane.
"Nate?!" I looked to see him on the other side of the plane, playing Trivia Crack.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Chill. You'll be fine." He put his phone down and sat next to me.
"Hey." He tapped my shoulder. I looked over and saw a small box.
"No."
"Baby girl, loom at the date. Happy birthday." I forgot own damn birthday? Nah, I'm too sexy for.that. I opened the box and it was the same one as before except it was a bigger diamond with my name and the day me and Nate started dating.
"I know you know what date that is." I shook my head in denial knowing Damn well I was lying.
"Now look, I know that on the outside, you show this face of hatred towards me, but we all know the truth. I know how you don't give give niggas a second chance, but I ain't them niggas. You gave me the one thing you can't get back. I know you don't wanna go the rest of your life saying that you gave it up to some asshole. I'm a be honest, I was an asshole, but I got shit together. Marquasia, we young, I know but I love you. I am in love with you. I want to marry yo crazy ass. Take me back, baby. Please?" I stared at the ring while the tears swelled up. Shit.
"......."