33: No New Friends

Qua
I sat with Nate's mom as we spoke about him going away to college.
"It's a great thing that's he's doing something positive with his life instead of staying out here and getting caught up with all these fast hoes and risking getting caught by the police."
"I'm happy for him and I don't think he would stayed out here anyway." I took a sip of tea, a little sad.
"Don't be all sad. He'll back in no time. Now let's go see what he's about to do for the two days." She got up after she heard the car door close.
She opened the door and the slight smile quickly faded when I saw him giggling and having a good time with a female, that stepped out of his car.
"Who is that?" I shifted my weight on my right hip.
"That's his old friend Ariel." She snarled.
"Is she just a friend or do they have history?"
"I don't like to tell peoples information so you'll have to ask him hun." She hugged me and kissed my temple.
"I'll see you in a few weeks."
"OK ma." She left out and exchanged a few words with Nate and Ariel before he came in, with her trailing behind.

"Hey babe." He kissed me before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, facing Ariel.
"Ariel this is my fiancé, Qua. Qua, this is my best friend Ariel."
"Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." She smiled and squeezed me.
"Really? I haven't." Nate poked me in my side, warning me.
"You don't mind if she stays here until she gets back on her feet?" He dangled his arms over my shoulders, kissing my temple.
"What's wrong with a-" Nate pinched my side.
"Sure." I smiled falsely.
"Don't you want to show her to her room while I get the rest of the luggage?"
"Not real-" Nate slightly tugged at my hair.
"Fine." I rolled my eyes, getting out of his grip.
"This is your room and the closet is in the bathroom." I told her then went back downstairs.
"Someone's jelly."
"Hell no."
"It's whatever. She'll be at school and work most of the time."
"Yeah yeah." I grabbed a Gatorade and some Lays but was stopped by Nate.
"Fix yo attitude before Ihave to do it for you." He whispered aggressively, biting my ear after.
"Do it then." I whispered back and walked off into the living room, turning on the TV.

After a couple of minutes he came back downstairs and sat with me.
"Quit weirdo." He said as he rubbed his head against his shoulder.
"You go to sleep when I play with your ear."
"Shush. Let's go take a nap for the last time."
"Don't do that."
"Quit whining child."
"If I'm a child this is rape."
"Like I said before, its not rape if you like it." He smacked my ass as I went up the stairs.
"Stop you heavy handed bitch."
"Who you calling a bitch?"
"Shut up." I threw on some shorts.
"Where you about to go in them panties?"
"Their shorts and I'm going to talk to my best friend, at my apartment."
"For what?"
"Cause."
"Change."
"No."
"Don't make me have to get up."
"Whatever." He approached me and I made a run for the door, but he didn't chase.
I walked to the door while checking a text from my best friend. I squealed as I was thrown over his shoulder and he jogged up the stairs, throwing me on the bed.
"Stop!" I yelled as he started to bite me in different places, hard.
"Are y'all okay?"
"Yeah." He shouted before undoing my pants, slipping his fingers in.
"Stooop." I moaned out. He kept going as he kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss back. The more I tried to fight him off, the faster he went.
"Ahh shit!" I climaxed and he smirked at me.
"Now, change." He got off off me, going to wash his hands.
"I hate you." I spat at him after getting out of the shower.
"Love you too babe."