4: The Date

The Next Day 1:00 p.m.

"Wassup dick head?" I greeted Nate as I walked into the trap house.

"Real funny." He said fake smiling.

"So what we doin today?"

"You will be showin Khalil the ropes of doin your job today."

"So he takin my spot?" I asked, lowkey mad.

"Nah, we got new drops comin in and he can do it, if you teach him right."

I looked over to see him smiling and winking at me.

"Ight. I gotchu."

"He can start with the one we got at 10:00 today."

"okay, i be back before then." I said before getting up and walking out. I looked behind me to see Khalil right on my ass. What do this boy want now?

"What?"

"I wanna apologize for last night. Let me make it up to you."

"Your apology barely gets it and no, your okay."

"Lemme take you out to eat." Thats when he got my attention.

"Ight, text me later. I gotta be somewhere." I said rushing out the door and jumping in the car. Yeah im 15 with a car. I have a permit and when I turn 16 I get my license so just mind ya own, Kermit.

I ran a few errands and dropped my brothers off at my Aunt Lana's house.

"How you doin?"

"Im good, workin."

"You still doin that job at Victoria's Secret?" She said. Thats the code name for what I actually do. My aunt is the only one in the family that knows. She made a promise not to tell my mom because I knew she would kick me out. Then I couldnt afford it but now I can and the only reason Im still there is becuase I know she aint gone let me take Marcus and Marcell.

"When you gone stop?" She whispered.

"I dont know. Its kinda like my life now and the people I work with are like my family so, I have no idea."

"Okay baby, and Ill keep them this week."

"You dont have to Aunttie."

"I wanna spend some times with my boys."

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay bye baby."

I walked out and it was about 7 and the drop was at 10. I knew this was gonna be a long night so I took me a nap.

9:35

"Hey."

"Hey." I spoke to Khalil as he got in the car with me.

"So these are the Jamacian's so you dont have to strap up because they aint gone bust a move. The only ones you have to worry about are the Hatians and Mexicos." I said explaining to him the ropes of the game like im supposed to.

He caught on fast so this was easy.

"Okay, there they are. The code is Genasis."

"Ight." He said as he got out the car and walked up to the Jamacians. They exchanged the product and money and he got in the car.

"Put it there." I said lifting up my back seat and stashed the drugs. 12 be heavy in these streets so we gotta watch out. We drove back to Nate's and I went home. But not before Khalil stopped me, again.

"So when is dinner?"

"Tomorrow at 8?"

"Yeah, I gotchu."

"Bye." I walked out. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
I know yo ass aint excited about going with him?
Pssh.. Nahh
Yeah... Thats what she saidd...

7:30 The next evening

"Hows this?" I asked Keisha while turning around on my heels.

"Aww. Yoou look girly."

"What you sayin, I aint look girly befo'?"

"Not really."

"Thats some hoe shit."

"I love you thoe."

"Yeah, whatev." I said as we continued to talk while I curled my hair.

"Girl I gotta go." I said as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Okay, when you get back tell me what happened."

"I can tell you what happened now. We talked ate and he brung me home."

"Your so boring."

"Girl bye."

"Bye."

I walked downstairs and opened the door. He looked good in a suit and tie, no lie.

"Hey, you look good." He said biting his lip.

"You dont look too bad yourself."

"So where are we going?" I asked as I hopped in his benz.

"Just wait." He said with a giant grin. Okaayyy

"Nice car."

"Thank you." We did small talk as we drove. We pulled up to the best place for sea food. Papadeaux.

"How'd you know this was my favorite spot?" I asked walking up.

"Im a good guesser." He said smiling.

"Yeahh.." I said rolling my eyes.

We walked up to woman and then she took us all the way to the back of the restaraunt where we couldnt be seen.

"Why we all incog-negro and shit?"

"Cause I know people."

"Right.." I said sacastically. Nigga acting like he got people searchin for him.

We ordered and the waitress was a thot.

"So How may I help you today?" She asked feeling on his shoulder. He looked at her and slowly removed her hand. It was funny as shit.

"A sprite and a coke." He said moving away from her slowly.

"Okay, ill be right back."

I finally let my laugh out when she left. She turned around like she was gone say some but she didnt. Good dog.

"Whats funny."

"Your face. You was lookin at her like she had a disease."

"She might, i ont know."

"Wow, but you, you just moved out here, or what?"

"I used to do this stuff up in Chiraq but I got tired, they wasnt makin enough money, so I came down here."

"Okay. You goin to school?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"What you mean 'i guess'?"

"I ont like it but I will."

"I aint forcin you."

"Nah this aint got none to do with you."

"Sure..."

We continued to get to know each other but I still aint like him.

"Thank you." I asked as he dropped me off.

"No problem lil mama." He said licking his lips.

"Ight, ill see you tomorrow."

"Ight."

Khalil POV

I watched her ass as she walked in the house. Damn, she was fine and that dress she had on, you could see every curve in her body. Shawty gone be mine, watch.