6: Young, Wild, and Free

Qua POV

I was at this club getting drunk of Ciřoć and passing the hookah with in the clique. We got in because I know the manager and he dont really give a damn. My song, Bet, by Tinashe came on and I was lite. I got up and started dancing on the dance floor and was just having fun. Hands wrapped around my waist and I stopped. I looked up to see Khalil smiling down at me.

"Nah bruh, im gucci." I said pushing his hands off and walked back to our section.

"Whats wrong with you girl? He was fine." Keisha yelled over the music.

"Long story."

"Well I'm finna go grab him since you wanna act Hollywood." She said walking away.

"Ight, whatever."

I continued to take bottles to the head and smoke. It was 5:00 in the morning when we caught a cab back to the house. We pulled up to my house and the lights was on.

"Damn, my momma back."

"Sneak through yo window."

"Hell nah, Im coming to yo house."

"Ight." She directed the driver to her house and we had to sneak in Keisha house to. Just like some niggas. And we got caught.

"Keisha, where you been?"

"I was at Le and De house with Qua."

"Doin what?"

"Chillin'."

"You wasnt just chillin'. Getcho' ass up them stairs. Qua should I call your mother?"

"I aint yo' child, not your responsibility. I will go somewhere else." I said getting ready to leave out.

"Bye then." I've always had a bad relationship with Keisha's mom, she thinks that I'm her child and she can control me, no. -_-

I walked down the street to the twins house and of course they let me in.

"You should have came here first, you know Keisha momma crazy."

"I know." I said plopping down on Le's bed.

I got a text from Khalil telling me to meet him at the trap house in 5. What the hell do these people want now? I got up and took a cab to the club, got my car, and drove to the trap house.

"Okay, what's up." I said as I aprroached him.

"Why you brush a nigga off in the club?"

"Cause, like I told you, I'm good."

"Why you actin' hollywood?"

"I aint 'hollywood'. I just dont want anything to do with you." I said then saw Nate come out his office. Here's more fuel to the flame.

"What yall talm' bout'?" He asked sitting across from us at his usual spot.

"Qua actin' like she didnt go on a date with a nigga and shit."

"Um." Nate said as he sat back and played on his phone. But I knew he was infuriated and listening to our conversation still.

"Okay, so you asked to make it up for me. That was not a gateway for you to step into my life and be superman."

"Right."

"You shouldnt have let him do that if you didnt want it." I heard Nate mumble under his breath, but I still heard him.

"Excuse you. Dont come up in my conversation with yo' half cents. No one asked you." I said with a lil attitude. The drugs and drinks had wore off, I was cranky, and wanted to go home.

"Well he is right." Khalil said, taking his side.

"Yall not fenc'na team up on me like I'm wrong."

They sat their with smirks on their faces.

"Fuck both of yall. Dont call me or text me unless its about the money. Yall are stuck up cause neither one of you can get any, and yall just ruined your chances." I said as I walked out. I dont have time for immature niggas that wanna be mad because you either cant get a date or I just wont let you in. Get a grip. Its never happend, not happening now, and it never will. Good Luck.

2 Weeks Later

"And make sure that you dont get caught." Nate said over the earpiece.

"Okay, thank you." I said a little aggravated. We were on a mission at the strip club. I was supposed to lure the guy outside then the boys would do their job. This would be easy, you think. No nigga. Its not easy. I dont know what he looks like, all I know is his name. Great! -_-

"I see him." Nate yelled, stuffing what I could tell was food, in his mouth.

"Nigga where? And stop yelling." I said holding my ear and rolling my eyes.

"In the VIP getting a lap dance by a bad lil shawty." And his whoremones made this 10x harder.

"Really? Can you think with your head."

"I am."

"Nathaniel! Your upper head, nigga."

"Damn, ight. Watch with them gov'ment names."

"Okay, is that him with the colorful shirt on, lookin' like he got his ass whopped by an Easter basket?"

"Yeah." Nate said laughing.

"Ight." I walked up to VIP. I had on a white dress that stopped mid thigh, glass stillettos, silver hoop earrings with a silver watch and silver chain. Just something simple.

He spotted me and pushed the girl off that was giving him a lap dance. He stood up and I got a good look at him. His built body structure, low fade, trues religion jeans, taxis on his feet. He had tattoos on his neck and sleeves on both arms and set it all of with eyes like Sage the Gemini. He would probably look even better if he took off that goofy ass shirt.

"Whats your name?" He asked as we sat down in the section.

"Stasi" I said giving him my code name. I really didnt have one set, I make up a new one everytime.

"Well Stasi I see you up here by yo'self? You too beautiful not to have a man." I fake blushed and heard Khalil clear his throat.

"I dont, but what are you saying?" I yelled over the DJ yelling.

"Let me show you a good time." He said licking his juicy lips.

"Okay. But lets wait in the car for my friend."

"Ight." With that we walked out to his candy apple red Camaro and sat. I heard shuffling and heavy breathing. Big Boi must be trying to run again. I can hear his titties bouncing.

We talked and I found us looking into each others eyes. I thought he was so cute. What they want him for? As we leaned in, the door opened and Khalil stuck a gun to the back of his head.

"You set me up bitch." He said through gritted teeth and his eyes darkened. Aww, thats cute.

"No, you fell into the trap." I said getting out and walking back into the club while they did the dirty work. My job here is done and I just made 3 stacks for sitting in a car with a guy. I love my job.