narrator x eddie

It's just gonna be short and dumb

Pov: eddie

Maybe it was the way that he spoke the first time we were introduced to eachother that made me want to get to know him

Maybe it was the way he laughed at my jokes that made me think he was nice.

Maybe it was the way he was polite  that made me tell josh I thought he was cool

Maybe it was the way he played video games chaotically that made me want to play with him more.

Maybe it was the way he would block everyone out when he wanted to say something to me.

Maybe it was the way that he loved that mad me jealous when he got a new girlfriend.

Maybe it was the way he loved teasing me that made me think of him constantly.

Maybe it was the way he complimented me that made my stomach flip.

Maybe it was the way that he would give someone his all that made me sick when he announced he was getting married.

Maybe it was the way that he still made time for me that made me stay and wonder if he could actually....

Maybe it was the way he was so charismatic that made me always side with him whether it was video games or not.

Maybe it was the way he told me I'd always be his best friend that made me cry into my bestfriends  arms asking why he couldnt love me the way I love him.

Maybe it was the way he always put others first that made me think I was selfish so I'd  pushed him away.

Maybe it was the way he worried when I stopped talking to everyone that made me fall deeper in love.

Maybe it was the way he flew all the way over to my house to make sure i was okay that made me hate my self for loving him when he loved her.

Maybe it was the way he would hold me and let me cry for hours that made me breakdown before the wedding.

Maybe it was the way he could never love me back that made me suck it up and smile when they got married.

Maybe it was the way he had waited for me to be able to talk to him and be there if needed when I was in a rut that made me wait for him.

Maybe it was the way i loved him that made me let him be happy even if it mean without me because

It was the way he cared about me that made me love him.

Here's a gay little thing.

ONESHOTS ABOUT THE BOYSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें