joshdub x mully pt 4

....um theres smut.. IM SORRY
Also this is my first lemon/smut that I've published sooo eNjOy?
pov: Josh

We decided on watching avengers end game since I haven't seen it. We were in the middle of the movie when I hear mully fake yawn and do the reach around. I feel my cheeks get tinted. I look over at him and see him smirking but still looking at the tv.

I snuggle into his side grinning. I feel his thumb rubbing circles on my shoulder.

"You know you're really fucking cute, right?" He asked looking down at me. I feel my cheeks get hot again.

"I- thanks...you are very attractive too" I said not looking at him becaussssseee I'm totally not embarrassed or anything.

"You look hot when you blush babe" he said softly into my ear.

"You're such a fucking flirt" I said crossing my legs.

"Why did you do that" he asked his voice deeper than usual. I bite my lip looking the complete opposite way from him.

"I didnt do anything"  I said breathy.

"Are you sure about that..." he said placing a hand on my thigh and leaning closer to my ear.

"A-all I did was cross my legs" I said very softly now looking down.

"Okay...but why" he asked kissing my neck.

"Just because I can...ahh~" I was saying before I felt a hand on my crotch.

"You sure that's the reason" he asked moving me so I was now on his lap facing towards him. I keep biting my lip  not looking him in the eyes.

"Fine I have a boner you 'appy now mate" I asked my face getting redder he knows exactly what he's fucking doing.

"Mmm very" he said kissing my jaw line. I tilt my head up expose my neck.

"Ahh" I let out a little moan win he starts kissing my sweet spot.

"Aww you like that" he asked pushing me on my back. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts kissing back up to my mouth.

I grab his hair trying to deepen the kiss. It was full of hunger and lust. He quickly pulls away and takes off my shirt then his and comes back down to continue making out with me.

He licks my bottom lip just to fuck with him I deny him access. His hands make their way down to my Jean's and rubs my clothed crotch [that felt weird writing sorry if this shits cringe]

I feel a moan slip out from me involuntary. He slips his tongue in to explore my mouth. After a minute he pulls away and starts kissing down my neck and down my torso. He then gets down to the him on my pants. He looks seeing if he's allowed to go fourth [this is so fucked]

I quickly nod since I'm kinda painfully erect at this point. He slowly pulls down my pants then starts kissing my inner thigh.

POV: mully
I feel him start squirming as I planted kisses on his thighs. I hear him let out a little whine. Clearly annoyed with the teasing.

He then quickly sat up and pushed me backwards. I smirk and look at him. He blushes fervently before undoing my belt and sliding my trousers off.

He makes him way down to my boxers and starts rubbing my still clothed penis.

"Fuuuckkk stop being such a fucking cock tease"i groan knowing he was doing what u was doing to him. He drags my boxers down with his teeth. And I though I was erect before. Like the was one of the hottest things he's ever fucking done.

He takes the head of my cock that was already leaking with pre cum. He licks the slit before slowly dragging his tongue up and down.

"Fucking hell~" I moan gripping his hair. He then takes it all in bobbing his head vigorously. It takes all of my will power to not buckle my hips into his warm mouth.

"You so fucking good josh" I moaned out in unbelievable pleasure. He then starts going faster and pumping the base of my cock with his hand in rhythm.

"Holy s-hit I'm going to fucking cum" I said panting. He nods still going. After a few seconds I did cum.

"Ahh fuckk" I groaned as he pulled away my seman dripping him his mouth.

Holy shit I think I might be hard again that was real fucking fast.

I sit up and push him down thinking about all of the dirty things I could do to him I swear none are illegal!

I pull down his boxers and slowly start jacking him off.

I reach over and grab the lube from the drawer and squirt some on my fingers.

"Hurryyy uppp" josh said very impatiently. I smirk a little and insert a finger in. I hear him let out a small whimper as I curled it and trusted it. I did the same actions.

"Pleaseee~" I hear Josh moan.

"Please what baby" I asked kissing his neck again. He is going to have a lot of hickeys tomorrow.

"Fuck mEE~"  He moaned and buckeled his hips as I hit his prostate.

"If that's what you want baby~" I said in a low tone.

I position myself between his legs and slowly pushed in not wanting to hurt him.

"AaaaaHh~" he groaned out adjusting to my size. I gave a minute to adjust before I started trusting into him.

"FUCK  FASTER"  he moaned gripping the sheets of my bed. I grabbed his hips to get more grip.

"AH FUCK HARDER~"  He said throwing his head back.

"Ah you like this you fucking cock slut" I moaned trusting harder.

"AH FUCK YES YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD- AH"  he moaned out as I hit his prostate. After a few more minutes I could feel him start to tighten.

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM"  he screamed holding onto the bed for dear life.

"CUM FOR ME BABY"  I moaned about to cum to. Suddenly cum comes out onto his stomach and mine. I trust into him a few more times before I cum as well.

I flop down beside him tired and sweaty.

"Ho-ly sh...it that was.. amazing" he said panting.

"Agreed" I said panting too.

"I'm going to be in so much pain tomorrow" he said softly his breathing slowing down.

"True...but it was worth it and everybody will know you're mine" I said heavily.

"Wouldnt want it any other way"

IM SORRYY IT WAS REQUESTED AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER PUBLISHED SMUT SO IT WAS A BIT AWKWARD!!!

anywayyyyy I hope It wasnt to terrible