narrator x eddie 2

Since so many of you guys wanted it here it is :)

Pov: narrator
Where are the fucking teachers at what in the fuck.

"I'm going ta call nine quan quan" I hear eddie mutter. I quietly giggle to myself.

I see one of his friends whisper something to him causing eddie to blush.

He spins in his seat so he is facing me.

"What the fuck" I hear my friend mason mutter very confused to.

"Hey mami~" he said and whistled winking at me.

I choke on air before silently laughing and blushing. WHAT THEFUCK

I hear my friends and his friends start dying of laughter.

"That's kinda gay" I hear I think josh said. He was fairly popular.

"No that was very gay" I said laughing and trying to calm down.

"solo para ti bebé" // just for you baby//

I fall out of my seat from laughing so hard.

"Stop fucking flirting in spanish you fucks" cam said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Dont act like you dont flirt with eric all the damn time" I said back rolling my eye still laughing.

"Well you better not be gay for anyone else" I said turning my attention back to eddie.

"I wouldn't dream of it narrator~" he said rolling his r's.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLPP WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIY HOLY SHIT FUCK GRANT STOP FAN BOYING OVER EDDIE!! ( apparently narrators name is grant so thank you for telling me)

"Oooooooooohhhhh my god that was really gay and I love it" I hear some chick say before continuing to walk through the hallway.

"Same" I yelled out. Now the whole class is laughing and just enjoying the gayness that is taking place.

"Damn and I thought yer the gayest one ere'" I hear I think Sean say to a boy with red hair. Is everyone here gay?! I really hope because that would be awesome.

"Septiplier~" I hear hear felix whisper to them. I make a pfft sound smiling at everything that's happening.

"WHERE IS OUR FUCKING TEACHER" I here arin yell tossing his pencil up and making it stick the the ceiling.

"Dawg they are drinking coffee with fuking no no snow" eddie said shaking his head and smirking (thank you to the epic person in the comments who wrote that comments, you are amazing)

"EDDIE" I head our teacher gasp while standing in the door frame. I see him face go pale.

"Uhhhh shit..WAIT FUCK NO SHIT GOD DAMMIT look mrs. Pendaja with all do respect we all know you do drugs" he said coughing awkwardly.

"DETENTION TOMORROW" she scream before storming off.

"Where the fuck is she going" danny said leaning over and looking out the door seeing where she was going.

"Well guess we get to do what we want until the bell rings" arin said shrugging.

Everyone was just kind of staring at eddie in disbelief.

"....well no more school" he said grinning. He is really fucking adorable.

After ten minutes the bell finally rings.

"Hey eddie remeber the time you embarrassed me by yelling use protection" I hear josh ask as I'm getting my stuff around.

"Josh....it was jokes JOSH I WAS DOING FUNNY HAHA MOMENTS" eddie said starting to panic slightly. I wonder wh-

"EDDIE WHEN YOU AND NARRATOR FUCK USE PROTECTION" josh yelled before running out of the room.

"DONT WORRY WE WILL" I yelled before laughing. Eddie punched me in the arm blushing.

"Sorry honey" I said grinning. He glares at me playfully.

We walk out and go to out lockers. I put my books in my locker then jog over to Eddie's.

"Hey honey bunches" I said grinning when I saw him shutting his locker.

"Hey narrator" he said a smile forming on his face.

"Na- Ohhhh yeah my name is grant by the way" I said moonwalking and laughing.

"Grant" I heard him whisper smiling.

"That's my name dont wear it out" I said laughing at his cuteness...wait FOR FUCK SAKES WE TALKED ABOUT THIS GRANT!

"That name fits you" he said grinning softly.

"Thank you Eddie" I said grinning nervously and walking out of the school with eddie by my side.

"Hey watch this" he whispered to me and we started getting closer to my house.

"Hey mami" he yelled and whistled. A girl flung open a door to a house and whistled back.

"Ayyyy dawg what's up" eddie yelled trying not to laugh.

"IM BANGING YOU MOM DUMBASS" she yes she. I know this chick she goes to our school I've seen them talk a few times.

"OH SHUT UP I GET MORE PUSSY THAN YOU AND IM GAY"...WAIT

" SO AM I YOU FUCK" she yelled and slammed the door. Eddie start laughing to himself before I joined in. We then started walking again before I asked the question that needed to be asked..

"So you're gay"

"Uhhh.... you know what yes yes I am"  he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Good. I thought I would have had to share you with some chick"  I said smirking slightly. I was told many times that eddie had a crush on me but I thought that was because it was really fucking obvious I liked him.

"I- wait...hold on a damn second" he said before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me in for a kiss I happily melted into the kisserapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me.

After a minute we pull away laughing like idiots and grinning.

"I guess you like me back at least a little bit" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Try a whole lot" he said before pecking me on my lips.

"Good" I whispered before grabbing his hand and leading him to my house. This was one of those right places right moment situations.

Alright here it is and I'm going to bed now so I'll reply to comments in the morning. I love you all. Stay safe. And  be happy. Goodnight :).