narrator x eddie 3

Some of you wanted a finishing part ti this bull shit. Also sorry for you know not updating ever I love procrastinating. And hey quality over quantity....lol no just here if I can make one person cry I'll feel content.

Pov: neither

If they would have confessed their love their group would still be together.

If they would have confessed their love eddie wouldn't be working a 3erd shift job trying to fill the emptiness in his heart.

If they would have confessed their love narrator wouldn't go home to find a random pair of boxers hidden under the bed.

If they would have confessed their love eddie wouldn't go to the bar every sunday trying to drink away his problems from the last week.

If they would have confessed their love narrator wouldn't have to watch all his friends slowly drift away from him.

If they would have confessed their love eddie wouldn't have pushed everyone he loved away till it was just him and his last whiskey bottle.

If they would have confessed their love narrator wouldn't wonder if it was all hopeless and their wasnt anything more to life.

If they would have confessed their love eddie wouldn't have finally been at peace not caring anymore he knew he didnt love him not once and he accepted that. Now he just had to figure out how to get out of his rut.

If they would have confessed their love maybe they would have been happy.

If they would have confessed thei....but they didn't they didnt tell eachother how they felt till they knew they couldn't. So they wont even know what could have been because they were scared. Maybe if they had a second chance they would have risked it because it might have been a better outcome than the present.

Ayyy woooo their it is this is finished may I write more oneshots? Ehhhh if I get a random spark of inspiration. But I want to thank you all for reading up till this point. You have all made me smile with your comments all of you get a gold star :D