Part 12

Larah in mm
(Sha and Shaniece are the same person)
Jaylen: "Thaïa still isn't back y'all?"
Arlo: "Nope."
Shaniece: "One of y'all go see if she is outside."
Toni: "Me and Amia will go see."
Sha: "Alright."
20 minutes later
Toni: "We went all around the outside of the hospital. We didn't find her out there."
Jaylen: "Maybe she went to the bathroom, I'll go see."
Amia: "I'll come with you."
Jaylen: "Alright."
2 minutes later
Inside the bathroom:
Jaylen: "What is that Amia?" *she says looking at the ground*
Amia: "Jaylen that looks like blood."
Jaylen: "Thaïa open up!!!" *she says banging on the door of the stall*
Amia: "Thaïa!!!"
Jaylen: "Amia step back I'm going to try to kick it down."
1...2...3 *BOOM*
Jaylen: "Thaïa!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!! WHY???NOT MY BEST FRIEND!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!"
Doctor: "Miss you have to move so we can get here to a room."
Jaylen: "WHAT'S THE POINT OF GETTING HER IN A ROOM IF SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?!"
Doctor: "There's a chance that we could actually save her, but that's only possible if we get her into a room right now."
Jaylen: "Fine, but you make sure you save her."
Doctor: "Yes ma'am."
2 minutes later
Back in the room:
Jaylen: "Y'all my best friend is gone!!!" *continues crying*
Arlo: "Baby, she is in a much better place now. You have to be strong for her."
Shaniece: "All this stuff coming at her all at once was too much for her."
Jaylen: "Y'all I have to tell y'all something, only Sha knows. I can talk to the dead."
Arlo: "H-How did you find out?"
Jaylen: "Well before my mom died she gave me this crystal. She said that if anything were to ever happen to her, all I had to do was run it for 3 seconds and then say her name and she will appear. Then years later she appeared without me even using the crystal. When Jadyn died he came and tried to talk to Shaniece but unfortunately she couldn't here him so I was telling her what he was saying. I then gave her the crystal since I no longer needed it and she talked to Jadyn."
Amia: "Wow, I never knew that."
Jaylen: "Nobody knew until now. My dad didn't even know."
Arlo: "That's amazing."
Jaylen: "I guess it is."
1 hour later
Back at Jaylen and Arlo's House:
Arlo: "How come you never told anybody about you being able to talk to the dead?"
Jaylen: "I just didn't want to be judged."
Arlo: "I understand."
Jaylen: "I'm going to go to bed."
Arlo: "Alright, I love you."
Jaylen: "I love you too."
10 minutes later
In the room:
Evelyn: "Hey, Sweetie."
Jaylen: "Hey, mom."
Evelyn: "I'm sorry about your friend, but there's something you should know."
Jaylen: "What's that?"
Evelyn: "Your dad is out of jail. He escaped."
Jaylen: "Wh-how?"
Evelyn: "He has his ways."
Jaylen: "I'm calling the prison."
Evelyn: "Jaylen, he has changed. He spent everyday looking at a picture of you."
Jaylen: "Mama he hurt me. I don't think I can forgive him for that."
Evelyn: "Baby I know how you feel. You don't have to let him back in your life right now, but I hope you can find in your heart to forgive him."
Jaylen: "I can forgive him but I can't forget what he did."
Evelyn: "That's my girl. I have to go but I'll see you soon. I love you baby."
Jaylen: "I love you too mama."
6 minutes later
Jadyn: "Hey Jaylen."
Jaylen: "Hey Jay."
Jadyn: "Guess what?"
Jaylen: "What?"
Jadyn: "Someone is here to see you."
Jaylen: "Who?"
Thaïa: "Hey JayJay."
Jaylen: "Th-Thaïa?" *she starts crying*
Thaïa: "Yeah, it's me. I'm sorry JayJay, but I'm at piece now. All that stuff just came at us all at once and I guess I'm the only one that couldn't truly handle it."
Jaylen: "Thaïa, I need you her with me. I know I can talk to you whenever I want, but I need you here physically."
Thaïa: "I'm so sorry JayJay."
Jaylen: "Do you regret it Thaïa?"
Thaïa: "I regret leaving you, but I don't regret doing what I did. I just wanted to be at piece. Now that I finally have that peace, I'm finally happy again."
Jaylen: "I understand, I just miss y'all so much."
Jadyn: "We are always watching over y'all. And you can talk to us whenever you want."
Jaylen: "I know."
Jadyn: "Arlo is behind you."
Jaylen: "Oh sorry Bae. I was jus-gco"
Arlo: "I can't see them, but I can hear them."
Jaylen: "Really?!"
Arlo: "Yes."
Jaylen: "Wow, this is amazing."
Jadyn: "Arlo?"
Arlo: "Wassup Jadyn?"
Jadyn: "Man I miss you bro."
Arlo: "I miss you too bro." *he says trying not to cry*
Jadyn: "I've been watching over y'all since I died earlier. I know how you're actually feeling Arlo. You need to let it out."
Arlo: "I can't bro. I have to stay strong for Sha and Jaylen. If I'm not strong for them who else will be strong for them?"
Jadyn: "Y'all need each other right now, but if you keep holding it in soon enough it will turn into anger and then that anger makes you do stuff that you will regret."
Arlo: "I know bu-goc"
Jadyn: "Let it go Arlo."
Arlo: "I just need you here bro. I already lost Izzy and Hakeem, now I lost you, Cornell, and Thaïa. Who else am I going to talk about everything?" *he starts crying*
Jadyn: "You still have Jaylen, Toni, and Sha."
Jaylen: "You know you can always talk to me Bae."
Arlo: "But you're already hurt as is."
Jaylen: "I don't care, I only care about you and the ones at the hospital."
Arlo: "Thank you bae."
Jadyn: "Me and Thaïa have to go but we will talk to y'all soon."
Thaïa: "Jadyn didn't want to tell y'all this, but there's still a snake in the grass. It's not who y'all think it is though."
*Thaïa and Jadyn disappear*

Thaïa is dead.
Arlo can hear the dead.
There's still a snake in the group.
Who do y'all think the snake is?
Vote and comment please.