Part 11

Shaniece and Jayden are riding down the highway singing Rod Wave "Through The Wire." They we're having fun until.... *CLASH*

Shaniece woke up and look over to see a Semi-Truck stopped in the middle of the road. She noticed that her and Jayden were upside down.

Shaniece: "Jadyn, what happened?"
Jadyn: "..."
Shaniece: "She looked over to see blood coming out of the side of his head." *starts crying* "Jadyn wake up!!! Don't do this to me not now!!! God please let him wake up!!!"
*Sirens*
The EMT: "Ma'am you're going to get you and your husband out of the car."
Shaniece: "Get him out first!!!"
EMT: "Yes ma'am.... Guys we're getting the boy first!!!"
Shaniece: "You make sure he doesn't die!!!"
EMT: "We'll try our best, he's already unconscious and he's loosing a lot of blood-gco"
Shaniece: "Just hurry up and stop talking!!!"
EMT: "Yes ma'am."

They get Jadyn out and puts him in the ambulance. By the time they are on the ambulance helping Jadyn, Shaniece is already out of the car. She had a broken leg and a fractured arm. Jadyn on the other was fighting for his life. They put Shaniece on the other ambulance then they were off to the hospital.

                           *3 hours later*
Jaylen: "Shanice, wake up."
Shaniece: "What's going on? Where am I? Where's Jadyn?"
Jaylen: "Y'all were in a accident with a Semi-Truck. You're in the hospital. And Jadyn-gco"
Doctor: "Miss Williams?"
Shaniece: "Yes?"
Doctor: "Mr.Thomas did not make, we're sincerely sor-gco"
Shaniece: "NO NO NO!!!" *starts crying* "Y'ALL LET HIM DIE!!! I TOLD Y'ALL TO MAKE SURE HE STAYED ALIVE!!!"
Doctor: "Mr.Thomas lost a lot of blood due to the trauma that his head faced."
Shaniece: "HE JUST HAD A SMALL CUT ON HIS HEAD!!!"
Doctor: "Yes he had a small cut on the outside of his head but, Mr.Thomas suffered a lot of internal bleeding. When the truck hit his side it flipped the car over three times. Just before the final flip the car landed on his side making the damage to his body worse."
Shaniece: "Jaylen my baby is gone!!!" *starts crying even more*
Jaylen: "I know Sha, but you gotta stay strong. He's in a much better place now. Just think, if  he would've survived that crash he would be suffering a lot worse than you. Just thank God for a second chance."
Shaniece: "If only I didn't want to go to the mall. He would've still been here Jaylen."
Jaylen: "It's not your fault. God has plans for all of us. Maybe it was just his time to go home. He's may not be here physically but he is here spiritually."
Jadyn: "Jaylen"
Jaylen: "Jadyn you're suppose to be dead."
Jadyn: "I am."
Shaniece: "Jay-gco"
Jaylen: "I never told y'all this but I can talk to the dead. That's why I'm always talking to Hakeem and my mom and everybody that has passed in my life."
Shaniece: "So he's here?"
Jaylen: "Yes he is, he has unfinished business. When he is done with whatever that is, he will then crossover."
Jadyn: "Tell her I said I love her so much. Tell her she can get through this."
Jaylen: "He said that he loves you so much and that you can get through this."
Jadyn: "Tell her I said that she is strong and that just because I'm no longer here doesn't mean I won't be watching over and out unborn child."
Jaylen: "He said you are strong and that just because he's not here doesn't mean he won't be watching over you and... Wait you're pregnant?!"
Shaniece: "Yes, we didn't want to tell anybody yet."
Jaylen: "See you have a reason to be here. Everyday you wake from here on out think of your child. That child is now the reason you live."
Shaniece: "Jadyn, I love you so much. We've been through everything together." *starts crying* "You're truly my best friend. You were my soulmate. You will always be and my heart. I love you baby. I will forever scream RIP JAY!!! I'm gonna be strong for our child. I'm going to make sure he or she knows who their dad is and will always be."
Jadyn: "That's my girl. I'll be watching over you forever until we meet again."
Jaylen: "He said he'll be watching over you forever until y'all meet again."
Shaniece: "I wish I could be able to talk to him myself one last time."
Jaylen: "You can!!!"
Shaniece: "Really?!"
Jaylen: "Yes, here" *She hands Shaniece a crystal*
Shaniece: "What's this?"
Jaylen: "It's a crystal that my mom gave me before she died. She said that I would always let whoever needs it talk to their loved ones. I don't need it anymore since I can talk to them without the crystal."
Shaniece: "So you're letting me have it?"
Jaylen: "Yes."
Shaniece: "Thank you so much!!!"
Jaylen: "All you have to do is rub it for three seconds and then say the name of the person you want to talk to."
Shaniece: "One, two, three...Jadyn"
Jadyn: "Hey Sha."
Shaniece: "Jadyn!!! It's you!!!"
Jadyn: "Yes it's me."
Shaniece: "Why'd you leave us?" *starts crying*
Jadyn: "It was my time baby."
Shaniece: "Why didn't you just stay a little bit longer?"
Jadyn: "I wish I could've."
Shaniece: "I miss you Jay."
Jadyn: "I miss you too."
Shaniece: "See you soon."
Jadyn: "No, you're going to get through this. You're not coming unless God calls you home."
Shaniece: "I can't do this!!!"
Jadyn: "You have to Sha!!! You have to for our child."
Shaniece: "I'll try."
Jadyn: "See you later Sha. I love you."
Shaniece: "I love you too Jay."

Jadyn disappears and Shaniece and Jaylen are left in silence. Shaniece just lost her best friend and soulmate. Shaniece knows she has to stay strong for their child.

Jaylen: "How did it feel?"
Shaniece: "Although it hurts, I feel at peace after that."
Amia: "Hey y'all, Shaniece I'm so sorry about Jayden."
Shaniece: "Thank you."
Toni: "How are you feeling?"
Shaniece: "Hurt but at peace."
Doctor: "Are y'all also here for Cornell Jordan?"
Toni: "Umm yes" *looks sad*
Shaniece: "What happened to Corn?"
Toni: "He was shot."
Amia: "Kenley, Toni, Cornell, and I went to the store. Cornell decided to stay in the car while is three went in the store. All of a sudden we heard gunshots. We all three ran outside and saw bullet holes in the windows of my car. We ran over to my car and saw that he was shot in his head and neck."
Jaylen: "Why is all this happening to us?"
Arlo: "I know I've been quiet but, I think it's a setup on both parts. Just think about who isn't here right now."
Shaniece: "Kenley, Kenlen, and Larah"
Arlo: "The two twins and your best friend."
Shaniece: "But what does this have to do with Larah?"
Arlo: "You remember how she always looked at Jadyn?"
Shaniece: "Yes."
Arlo: "She always looke at him like she wanted him. So if she wanted home she was going to do anything to get even if that means killing her best friend, I stress she killed him."
Shaniece: "You're right, but what does the twins have to do with this?"
Arlo: "One day it was Jaylen, The twins, and me. We were all chilling at our house, Kenley said that she was only using Cornell for his money and Kenlen said the same thing."
Shaniece: "They are going to get what's coming for them!!! I'm killing that bitch Larah as soon as I get out this fuckin hospital."
Jaylen: "No you can't, if you get you're going to jail."
Thaïa: "This is too much for me. Just when I was getting comfortable with having new people in my life, things go to shit!!! I have to go."
Shaniece: "No Thaïa, stay here with me... please?"
Thaïa: *starts crying* "Shaniece, I can't do this. I... I... I just need some air."
Shaniece: "Alright, go get some air Thaïa. We'll be here when you come back in."
Thaïa: "Thank you Sha."
Shaniece: "You're welcome."

Thaïa saidw she was going to get fresh air but that's not really where she's going.

Well Jayden and Cornell are dead.
Jaylen can talk to dead people.
Sha is pregnant.
Do y'all think the twins and Larah set both of them up or is it just a coincidence?
Where do y'all think Thaïa is going?
Thanks for 163  reads!!!
Vote and comment!!!