11

Kentrell DeSean

23 Years Old

A couple days later

"Kentrell, Kentrell, please, please, you don't have to do this." Yaya said, as Beenie tied her to a chair.

"Oh, honey, yes I do." I said, pushing some of her hair out her face, looking deeply in her eyes, following them as they search for any sign or emotion, remorse, or regret.

"But why, it's fine. Please baby, please." She pleaded.

"Bitch you not my baby." I spat and she flinched at the tone of my voice.

I pulled out my switch blade and flipped it up, bringing it to her face.

"Oh, babyguh, don't look so sad." I said as I took the blade to her mouth and cut into her skin, up her cheek, doing the same on the other side, making her smile.

"Please stop, please." She cried, tears forming in her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up that cryin, you stupi ass bitch." Kd spat, pistol whipping the side of her face.

"Kd, chillat." I said and he spat on her hair and stepped back.

I carved a K in her forehead and punched her in her face a bunch, her screams and cries only making me more excited, more willing to kill this bitch.

"Please fucking stop." She cried.

"Shut the fuck up." I said, punching her one more time.

"Your kids is still alive." She mumbled.

"EXCUSE ME?" the whole gang yelled.

"Yo kids. Kenleigh and Khalia, they still alive." She said.

"Bitch whea?" I asked, pointing my .38 at her head.

"Inna traphouse, in BR, whea you grew up, Chippewa." She said, pausing to take a breath in between every other word.

"Light this bitch up." I said and erybody started blasting they guns.

Boomer came inside yelling.

"12, we gotta go." He finally said, inna way we could understand.

I snapped my head at Kd.

"I thought you said the neighbors were gon be gone." I said.

"They said they was goin to Hawaii." He said and shrugged.

"We gotta go." I said, as I heard the sirens and saw blue lights flashing.

We went out the back door, throwing our guns down and separating.

"Meet at 10 sister house." Kd yelled, referring to Kayla.

Just as I was about to answer I was tackled to the ground, making me eat dirt.

"You under arrest Youngboy." The cop said, placing handcuffs on me and picking me up, carrying me to the car.