7

Kentrell Desean

23 years old

Present Time

We was sitting in the hospital waiting room, waiting on the results of Kayla bc she keep been coming and going from surgery.

"WHERE THE FUCK MA BABIES! NAWW HOE SHUT THE FUCK UP TALM TO ME AND TELL ME WHERE MY GOD DAMN BABIES BE AT! I WILL AIR THIS SHIT OUT, TELL ME WHERE DA FUCK YOU KEEPIN MY KIDS. NO I WILL NOT SHUSH OR CALM DOWN, YALL NEEDA DO YO DAMN JOB AND TELL ME WHERE MY KIDS AT!" I heard the familiar voice yell, interrupting every word the doctor would try to utter.

"That's Kayla loud ass." Kd said and Ben smacked him.

"You worried ahbout ha bein loud and not how we gotta tell ha Kenleigh and Khalia dead. Focusin on da wrong ass shit." Three said, causing Kd to smack his lips.

"WHERE THE FUCK MY BITCH ASS BABY DADDY AT? WHERE THE FUCK HE AT? I KNOW HIM BITCH ASS IN DIS BITCH SOMEWHEA, WHERE THAT NIGGA AT?" Kayla yelled, I shooked my head.

"Well damn bitch you aint have ta call him out like that." Kd mumbled, causing Ben to slap him again.

"Nigga you keep putting yo hands on me and ima end up needing ta check yo ass inta a damn room." Kd said, mugging Ben, and Ben punched him. They started rolling on the floor fighting.

Sometimes they act like they a couple.

"Is there a Kentrell 'Motherfucking, Bitch Ass' Desean 'Motherfucking, trash ass rapper, bitch ass nigga, foul excuse of a father, bitch ass daddy figure, forever remain broke ass nigga' Gaulden up in hea?" A nurse said, waving around a piece of paper with allat written down.

"Damn she did yo ass." Three chuckled.

"What happened to yo 'focusing onna wrong shit' head ass?" Kd asked, before punching Ben again. I shooked my head at them and walked up to the nurse and she indicated me to follow ha ass.

That shit was bouncing. 

Prolly bigger than Nicki ass.

Naww aint no ass out there bigger than Nicki ass.

"This ha room. I need you to calm ha the fuck out and shii, tell ha what the fuck happening. If I do it she gon put her hands on me again and unt unt bitch I'm not for allat shii." The nurse said and I looked at her, realizing she had a busted lip, blood dripping from her temple and nose, and a black eye.

"Damn she went all Mike Tyson on yo ass huh?" I asked, laughing.

"I expected you to say a Floyd Mayweather joke." She said, slightly mugging me.

"Don't nobody care about my ex guh bitch ass daddy." I said, returning the mug.

"Just get in thea and talk yo shii." She said pushing me.

"Don't put yo nasty man looking hands on me lil guh, I'll fuck you up." I said and she slammed the door, causing Kayla to jump up, swinging.

"Where. The. Fuck. My. Damn. Fuckin. Kids. Nigga." She asked, in between blows to the face.

"Stop putting yo hands on me and sit the hell down." I said, grabbing her by her wrist, and pushing her on her hospital bed.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, before crossing her legs and doing a circular motion, indicating for me to hurry the hell up and spit this shit the fuck out.

"Kayla, Kenleigh and Kea ain't make it." I mumbled.

"Speak up, nigga." She mugged.

"Kea and Kenleigh aint make it, they gon mamas." I repeated and she started crying.

Ian know what to do bc ion do allat feelings shii so I just sat there, rubbing her hair with one hand and carressing her leg wit the other.

"No, get the fuck off me. Becuh you can't control yo females and they dealers I just lost two of my greatest loves." She spat and pushed me.

"Mane what the fuck you talm bout?" I asked, seriously confused.

"Fuckin Yaya mane. Fuckin Fenchi or whatever the fuck that nigga name be. They hit us wit a big Mack truck and drove the fuck off. I'ma kill that bitch. On my mama, on me, on you, on 4kt, on Dump, on Boo, and most definetly on and in avenge for Kenleigh and Kea." She rambled.

"Yaya? As in Iyanna? As in Iyanna Mayweather?" I asked, confused and not really believing it.

"Nigga I know you not questioning me. Yes that damn guppy looking ass bitch ass sorry excuse of female horse ass privledged ass bitch, 'yo, yo, yo wife.'" She said, mugging and mocking me.

"Aint no way ha innocent ass did this shit."

"She stabbed Lapratta, stupid. She broke in yo house, stupid. Yo ass made a whole Michael Jackson rip off about how she do you dirty. You just to blind to fuckin see this shit. BUT BEST BELIEVE MY EYES WAS OPEN AND HA GUPPY ASS SMILING WAS THE LAST THING I FUCKIN SAW BEFORE I WOKE UP IN THIS BITCH! SO DONT TRY AND TELL ME THAT SHE AINT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THIS. HA ASS WAS LURKIN ON ME AND SHE CAUGHT ME SLACKIN. NEVER THE FUCK AGAIN!" She rambled, continuing to go on and on.

She high off some medicine or sum. Cuh she just passed the fuck out.

Damn, I can't believe Iyanna right now.

I'ma have a talk wit ha ass.