5

Kayla Anne  

23  years old  

Present Time:

Stupid Ass Baby Father sent you a message  

Stupid Ass Baby Father: Hey wyo?

Fine Ass Kayla Anne: I'm finna have a girls day w/ my daughters

Stupid Ass Baby Father: our. daughters. Wha bout Double I?

Fine Ass Kayla Anne: don't call him that, his name Kiing, and I was gon ask if you wanted him for TODAY

Stupid Ass Baby Father: you act like I'm not gon give him back, but yea I was gon ask if i could see him since I got to hang wit Tiny Kayla the other day.

Fine Ass Kayla Anne: you only giving them these weird names cuh you cant remember they real ones. Come by at like 12:30 or 1:00 and get him.

Stupid Ass Baby Father: Ik my kids name Kayla, ian stupid

Fine Ass Kayla Anne: That's debatable, but whatever, you gon come or what?

Stupid Ass Baby Father: read @ 11:23 am.

I woke up Kiing, just for him to complain and shit. I put him in the tub, grabbing a NIKE tee and some rippedish jeans with many zippers on them, also his bright green Air Force Ones that Kentrell got him. I let him chill for a lil while then washed his hair bc I was gon do it and shit. After a while I got him out and lotioned his body and put a pull up on him for right now. I grabbed the hair shit I needed and put him in his old high chair so he would sit still. I decided to braid it like Nipsey to keep it simple then got him dressed. Just as I finished up there was a knock on the door and Kentrell walked in.

"Daddy!" They screamed, Kiing jumping out of the high chair and ran to him, hugging his legs.

We exchanged words and hugs and the boys left to do God know what, but ima let em be them.

I got the girls dressed and fed before we headed for the mall.

Kentrell Desean 

23 years old  

Present Time  

Me and Kiing was at the Arcade and he was going ballistic, having a blast. I was happy to see him happy. I was happy that Kayla lemme see and hang out with him, bc there do a min, a nigga thought he was never gon see his other kids. 

My phone started ringing pulling me out my thoughts. Ian check the ID I just assumed it was Kayla bouta get on my ass.

"What?" 

"Is this Kentrell Gaulden?" A proper voice asked.

"Yea why?" I asked.

"Well it seems as your fiance has gotten into a seriously bad hit and run accident, completely totalled the car. Her and her young daughters were found unconscious by our medical team." The voice said and it was like I was high. My vision came and went and my stance was getting loose. I snatched up Kiing, ignoring all the questions asked and dashed to the hospital.

Part 2 coming later