3

Kayla Anne 

23 years old  

Present Time  

"They be like 'hey Brandon, whatchu got on?' And I be like 'don't worry bout it, don't worry bout it sweetheart.'" Kea said out of no where.

"Huh?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"They be like 'hey Brandon, whatchu got on, you smell so good, I wanna smell like that, whatchu got on?' And I be like 'don't worry about it, don't worry bout it sweetheart' but this that splahh doe." She said and started giggling.

"What in the shit are you sayin?" I asked her, laughing.

"Issa meme mommy, my friend Kaylein showed me it." She said and I nodded my head. She ran off with her tablet.

"Mama." Deion said.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Can I got to Lay house?" He asked.

"Ion wanna get another phone call, hearing ha mama talm bout why Lay givin you head." I said and he nervously laughed.

"I gotchu." He said so I told him to go on.

"Mama." Kenleigh came into the kitchen and started tugging on my leggings with a paper in her hand, so I picked her up.

"What is is pretty baby?" I asked.

"There a da-ee daugh-er dance at peeschool fwiday, and I ain't got no da-ee to takes me." She puffed.

"Can Tristan take you?" I asked, smiling.

"But you said Tristan not my da-ee." She shrugged.

"You right, he not." I said.

"Can you find my real da-ee?" She asked. I kissed her forehead and put her down, she ran off to play with Kiing, who was playing cars on the carpet.

I dialed Kentrells number, rolling my eyes and sighing.

"Wassam, ma, you miss me?" He asked and I cold tell he was smirking.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Whatchu callin my line for?" He asked and I groaned.

"Kenleigh, your youngest daughter has this preschool event that requires a father figure and she wants her real daddy to take her." I said and he chuckled through the phone.

"Can't yo nanny take her?" He asked.

"I mean he's always an option but she just asked me to find her real daddy so he can take her, but if you not up for it, Tristan or Deion can do it. I just thought you'd like to prove how sorry you claim to be and how much you actually wanna be in they lives." I snapped.

"Damn. What time I'ma need to be there?"

"This flier say it's from 4-6 so prolly like 3:30." I said and he hummed in response.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and was about to hang up when I heard him say sum.

"Huh?"

"I said I love you Kayla."

"Okay Kentrell." I said and he smacked his lips and I hung up.

Thoughts?

Drama gon come soon so stay tuned.