prolonge

3rd person

Ages ago

Pink diamond entered the garden and watched as her bubbly companion morphed her once sad frown into a gleeful grin as pink stepped out of the warp thingy, Pink has been seeing the small frown that was once on the pink gem ever since she got the gem, but it was always a quick flash of it before she saw the everlasting smile that she always saw. "Pink! Pink! Your back!" The spinel spoke with joy, sprinting over to the pink diamond, that followed a hug.

Pink diamond giggled and smiled. "Yes and I got you something, Spinel." The pink gem perked up at Pink diamond, and tilted her head in a confused manner. Pink pulled out a tiger striped gem reflecting on the stars covering the garden, and placed it into Spinels hand. Spinel stared at the gem intently waiting to see if it was going to move.

Soon enough the gem started glowing and floating. Spinels eyes sparkled as her bright smile got brighter as a bright light shown a gem, her hair was a orange-ish red with messy cat like tiger ears, her dress was tiger striped with many oranges and yellows with blacks, and a dark magenta belt with a pink right side up heart.

she had dark skin with red under coating the cheeks, elbows, and chest, her gem was in an oval shape with the tiger stripes and colors in it, she also had a cat like tiger tail swishing from side to side, her eye was a vibrant yellow, the other was covered up by a pink eye patch, Spinel watched as her eye turned from a vibrant yellow to a light orange as the light dimmed from her as a whole.

"Spinel this is your other friend, Tigers eye or T, she shall accompany, and protect you when I'm not there. "Pink diamond said, as Tigers eye bowed infront of Spinel. Spinels eyes glowed as she watched the gem bow.

Now

Spinel gradually followed pink to the warp portal, Tigers eye close behind Spinel just incase something happened. Spinel held pinks hand with her classic googly eyed smile. Pink smiled softly at the gem. "How about we play a new game Spinel? I'll show you how it's done." Spinel smiled at the word game and nodded eagerly.

Pink smiled at the pink gem and placed Spinels hands by her sides. "The rules are simple stay here amd wait for me to come back. Okay?" Pink diamond asked the Spinel. Spinel nodded happily again. "This'll be so much fun!" Spinel exclaimed cheerfully.

Pink diamond laughed and smiled down at the pink gem, Spinel smiled wider. Tigers eye, eyed pink diamond nervously as she went up to her. "Keep Spinel entertained and protected can you do that for me, T?" Pink diamond spoke softly with the striped gem. Tigers eye bowed to pink diamond. "Of course it is my soul purpose to do that, my diamond." Tigers eye spoke back in the same soft manner. Pink nodded and walked her way to the warp.

3,000 years later

"Hey Spins you wanna play catch?" Tigers eye said clutching a multicolored ball in her hands. As usual the pink gem denied. " not now T, I'm waiting for pink to come back!" Spinel said shortly after the request. Tigers eye frowned and dropped the ball, she'd doubt that she'd get a different answer if she asked if Spinel wanted to play tag, so Tigers eye stayed silent and walked over to Spinel, sitting down beside Spinels still standing figure.

6,000 years later

The garden has gotten more mangled and messy as time grew on. Tigers eye had gotten up a few time to bounce the multicolored ball or ask Spinel if she wanted to play, to which she got the same answer every time, no. But after 5,000 years, Tigers eye quickly moved on from asking Spinel, to play and just walking the garden in endless loops, only stopping to train or to talk to Spinel about random thoughts she had gotten.

She had sat down next to Spinel about to talk when a small hologram of a young adult caught their attention. " I guess you can call me the new pink diamond but you don't have to put me on a throne-" Tigers eye tuned him out, getting up to follow the pink gem that started running to the hologram. As the hologram ended Spinel dropped to her knees infront of the emitter. Tigers eye got to her and hugged her, as Spinel put her head on her chest. Tigers eye patted her messy hair in a sign of comfort. Spinels tears of sadness turned into tears of anger.

Spinel pulled away from Tigers eyes warm imbrace as her perfectly cut heart flipped upside down. "S-Spinel? Are- are you okay?" Tigers eye asked scooting closer to the gem. Spinels hair had changed from her messy heart shaped buns to up messier pigtails. Tigers eye felt something turn on her stomach, she looks down at her belt to see her up sideded heart fell upside down.

Tigers eye looked up at Spinel who was standing over her. Spinels eyes, once wide and black, now narrow and pink. She stuck her hand out towards Tigers eye. "She left us, T." She said in a cold voice that sent shivers down Tigers eye spine. "Let's get them back." Spinel said, a terrifying smirk, as Tigers eye took Spinels hand into her own, and pulled herself up, with Spinels help.

Tigers eye watched as Spinel sped around the messed up garden gathering stuff she'd need for the trip to earth. Tigers eye watch the newly formed pink gem scurry around for items and went over to a dying rose bush and caressed her finger tips over the leaves of the rose. "Come on, T." Spinel said she was placing a kind of black meta rod into her gem. Tigers eye nodded, and followed Spinel onto the injecter but before they left the garden, Tigers eye felt a sharp pain in her arm and turned to it to see it has been cut off, she turned back to Spinel, her eyes looked dull and gazed into hers. Tigers eye could see an ounce of regret in her eyes.

"I'm sorry T."

"I can't let you get in the way of protecting me"

"Not just yet"

Were the last things she heard before poofing.