4: Amethyst is back!

Everyone gasped at the cotton candy Garnet infront of them, but Spinel and Tigers eye (who finally joined everyone) awed at the sight. "Garnet!" Steven exclaimed rushing to the fusion attempting to hug her but fell as the fusion moved away. "Thank goodness it's you!" Steven said with a hopeful smile. "W- what's going on?" Cotton candy Garnet asked looking at the young adult. "Everyone's memories been wiped, and my powers are all messed up, we need your help! What should we do Garnet?"

Steven said taking more steps toward the fusion as cotton candy Garnet is taking more steps back. "I'm sorry but, do you know me?" Stevens smile faded into a frown. "Good question." Spinel butted in, behind Steven. "Her memories aren't back. I guess the fusion was only the first piece" Steven muttered. Peridot and Lapis looked at eachother then at the yellow eyed gem next to Spinel. "Uh Steven?" Peridot started, Steven looked at them. "Who's that?" Lapis finished pointing to the gem beside Spinel still marveling at the fusion, Steven sighed and clasped his hands over his eyes. "I don't know when I poofed Spinel, it was like she came out of Spinels pocket when she poof, but other then that I know nothing about her." Lapis and peridot nodded.

A van pulled up to where they were, once it stopped Pearl walked out with a red carpet and a staircase Pearl placed the stairs on the back of the van, and dropped the red carpet onto it. The reset gem pulled a trumpet from her gem and played fanfare. "Attention everyone. Um Greg universe has arrived." Pearl announced before opening the car door to reveal a distressed Greg tumbling out. "Steven! Oh! Have you seen Amethyst?" He asked as he got close to Steven. "What, I told you to watch her." Steven said in a worried tone. "She must have wandered off while I was wrestling my laundry out of Pearl's hands." Greg thought their conversation was briefly cut off by speaking of a sponge. Pearl was cleaning the vans tires with a smile.

"Pearl! You don't have to do that. I own a car wash!" Greg said walking over to Pearl. Steven turned to Bismuth. "I need to go find Amethyst. Can you watch Garnet?"Steven asked, "yeah, sure. But it looks like she's already doing a good job watching herself " Bismuth replied with humor. "Thanks." Steven said before walking away only to be latched on by Spinel and followed by Tigers eye. "Dont forget your best friend Spinel!" Spinel said with a wink. "Oh right, Spinel you stay here with the others. And I'll be right back." Steven said loosening Spinels hand from his own, Tigers eye's, eyes widened. "No!" Tigers eye and Spinel said in unison, Spinel having more depth while Tigers eye had more fear, Steven gasped. "O-okay. Let's go together!" "Yay!" Spinel sqealed clasping her hands together.

-Time skip-

lion hopped out of the pink portal with Steven Spinel and Tigers eye on his back. "Amethyst!" Steven yelled out in hopes the reset Amethyst would respond. Lion popped out of a portal on the entrance of fun land and raced inside with Steven still calling Amethyst. Steven popped inside of big donut calling Amethyst again before going back inside the portal, a few seconds passed and Steven's head popped behind the counter.

"Wait can I get a couple to go?" Steven asked. "Amethyst! I got tasty donuts, come and get them!"  Steven raised a donut in the air. Spinel ate the donuts while also looking for Amethyst. "Worth a try. Where could she be?" Steven muttered lowering the donut from the air. But stopped when he heard rusling from the garage. "Amethyst?" He asked. Steven and lion peeked inside the curtain, Spinel and Tigers eye followed. "What is this place?"Spinel said, inside of the garage was paintings of what seemed like Amethyst, some more clearer than others. "I-Its an art studio, Amethyst used to come here all the time."

Steven explained, he looked at one of the abstract kind of paintings...it looked back at him. Steven screeched, the painting screamed too then it shape shifted back to Amethyst, This caught Spinels attention as she turned to looked at her, Steven gasped. "Amethyst thank goodness your okay." Steven said, "thank goodness your okay." Amethyst copied him with a smile, Steven sighed but smiled. "I'm very not okay, but I've got a plan. I'm gonna get us all back piece by piece. I just have to figure out your pieces." Steven put a hand on Amethysts shoulder. Steven retracted his hand and looked around the dark art studio.