2:the reset

Steven sat waiting patiently, eyeing the Tigers eye in suspicion, until Greg burst through the door "Steven! I came as fast as I could! Are you okay!"His eyes landed on the gems. "HOLY ssshe really got everybody!" Greg looked at the heart shaped Spinel. "Is that her!?" He asked. "Yeah." Steven said.
"who?" Greg asked

"No idea." Steven responded

"Why!?" Greg asked again

"No idea!" Steven responded again

"HOW!?" Greg screeched

"She hit all of us with this." Steven said pulling out the syth now the old metal rod it started as, before pressing the button revealing the syth. Greg screeched, until it was put away. "It did something extra weird to me and now my powers aren't working right, look." Steen tried to summon a shield but it glitched and evaporated. "There's something wrong with me dad." Steven lifted his shirt revealing his gem still with the same light in it. Steven dropped his shirt and looked back at the syth still in its harmless form.

And put his hands over his eyes and sighed. Greg looked over the the Tigers eye next to the heart shaped gem. "If that's her." Greg pointed to the heart gem."Then who's that!?" He pointed to the Tigers eye. "No idea!" Steven said his hands muffins his voice. "I just have no idea about what's going on." Greg put a hand in Steven shoulder.

"Well son, now you know how I feel almost all the time-" Greg was cut short at the Tigers eye floating and glowing and transforming into the gems human form. Her hair was a orange-ish red with messy cat like tiger ears, her dress was tiger striped with many oranges and yellows with blacks, and a dark magenta belt with a pink right side up heart.

she had dark skin with red under coating the cheeks, elbows, and chest, her gem was in an oval shape with the tiger stripes and colors in it, she also had a cat like tiger tail swishing from side to side, her eye was a vibrant yellow, the other was covered up by a pink eye patch, her eye turned from a vibrant yellow to a light orange as the light dimmed from her as a whole.

The two looked at her as she looked at all the other gems stopping when she saw the heart gem 'protect Spinel' a voice in her head said, the gem stared at the heart gem once more and picked it up and cradled it in her arm before walking off to a table where a salt shaker lay.

"But you know what else, any moment now the gems are gonna do that thing where they glow and float in the air and reappear better than ever!" Greg finished his sentence and as if on command Pearl started floating, glowing. "See! Here she comes good old Pearl!" The pearl stopped in mid air and a blue transparent shell appeared around it. "Huh well that's new." Greg said.

"Please Identify yourself." A lady voice came from the shell. "Um Greg universe?" Greg said. "Greetings um Greg universe, please state preferred customization options." The lady voice says again. "Um, what am I supposed to say here?" Greg asked Steven. Steven shrugged.

"I-I don't know!" Steven said looking at the Pearl that is still in the shell. "Default settings selected, please stand by." The shell flew across the room then stopped. Getting closer to the floor it then opened revealing Pearl but instead of her normal attire she's in a dress. Pearl stepped out of the shell as it disappeared.  Pearl opened her eyes. Steven jumped infront of Greg with a smile. "Pearl!" Steven sped towards Pearl. "Pearl thank goodness your back! Huh?" Pearl smiled behind him, at Greg and walked to him. Steven got even more confused.

"How do you do, my um Greg universe, Thank you for bringing me into, the world, I am at your eternal service. Welcome to your new Pearl" Pearl sang. Steven and Greg looked extremely disturbed. "Whaaats going on!" They said in unison.

"Could her gem be cracked?" Greg asked Steven. Steven walked to the still bowing Pearl and looked at her pearl on her forehead. "It looks fine to me." Steven said before  the ruby on the table started, floating and glowing. Ruby stood on the table."Ruby! Are-are you okay!" Steven yelped the Ruby on the table took a step back. "Ah! Who are you!? Your not my assignment!" Ruby said looking around for her 'assignment'.

"I could really use an explanation here!" Greg said scratching his head. "Allow me to illuminate!" Pearl said before twirling over to the Ruby. "A ruby guard. But just a single one? They tend to come in teams of three or more." Pearl said making a hologram of three pixel ruby guards. A Sapphire transformed next.

"A precious Sapphire! She sees the future! That's who's the Ruby's for." Pearl explained and let them converse, as soon as Ruby noticed the Sapphire in the room. "My Sapphire! As my sworn duty and soul purpose I will protect you with all my life!" Ruby said with a smile, the Sapphire looked at the Ruby.

"I know you will which is why I predict you won't last more than a day." She said with no emotion in her voice. "Huh?" The Ruby said confused manner on what she ment. " Come now." The Sapphire said hopping off the table. Ruby jumped off the table with her walking away from the table. The Amethyst transformed. "Amethyst!" Steven said walking over to Amethyst. Amethyst just looked at the young adult.

"Hey Amethyst?" Steven asked waving his hand infront of the Amethyst. "Hey Amethyst?" Amethyst copied waving her hand in his face. "What? No! Your Amethyst!" Steven yelled. Amethyst copied him again. "You must be right! This is an Amethyst! Except an Amethyst is big and strong! This one is not the best example. Something is clearly wrong!"

Pearl popped in shrugging. Amethyst copied her. "I do say, something is clearly wrong what are all these different gems doing here in this strange." Pearl said. "Pearl don't you recognize them? Don't you recognize me?" Steven asked. Pearl hummed. "Well I certainly recognize my um Greg universe!" Pearl points her hand toward Greg. "Oh boy.." he said.

"As for  you...hm." Pearl said just as Tigers eye came back from the room still cradling the heart shaped gem in her arm. The gem started glowing and floating out of the Tigers eye's arms. As the heart shaped gem floated upside down it flipped right side up. "Get back!" Steven yelled summoning a shield but it glitched out of life. Giggling was heard as the gem transformed and arms wrapped around Tigers eye's waist and a body was slammed into hers.

"I'm so exited to meet you!" The gem said looking down at the Tigers eye. Steven looked at them in disbelief.  "Your not mad?" Steven asked wearily taking a step towards them. The heart gem looked up at him from Tigers eye. "Mad? why would I be mad at my best friends!?" She said giggling, Pearl smiled and leaned over to Tigers eye. "This will be fun! Aren't you the lucky one? Her cut is perfect, and she's pink as well. She'll bring you endless entertainment your new best friend Spinel~"