1:other friends

A few moments later

Steven layed down on the grass twirling a flower in his hand. He looked over at Garnet. "What do you predict? will we stay like this forever?" Steven asked the fusion, Garnet flashed her Shades with a smile then frowned. "No!" Garnet shouted pointing to the sky which is turning a darkness of  pink, with black clouds clouding the sky and an large injecter filled with pink liquid came from the sky just bearly hovering over them. "Hey! Are you Steven universe?" A figure said from ubove the injecter. "Um.. yes?" Steven said in confusion. The figure smirked. "Perfect."

In a few seconds the figure turned their pinky into a horn and blow into it, making the injecter try and land on them. "RUN!!" Steven screeched running out of the way of the injecter, Pearl ran out of the way,  and Garnet quickly grabbed Amethyst and ran out of the way, before it crushed them. The injecter penitrated a hole into the earth and drained some of its pink liquid into the earth. "Hey! Nice parking job ya dingus!" Amethyst said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Spinel jumped from the top of the injecter, to the nearing bottom, her gem glistening in the light. "Well, well, well, well, well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie!" She said using her eye as a telescope. "You must be, Amethyst, you must be Garnet, and pink diamonds Pearl, well she took you with her, isn't that just swell. " she breathed, forcing a wider smile on her face. "It can't be..." Pearl trialed looking at the pink gem, Spinel laughed. " but it CAN be, and it is! I've got a new style! And a few new TOYS!" She slammed her hand on the injecter. "That are gonna put an end to your happily ever after  ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" She yelled, Steven jumped in. "Woah woah, this has got to be a misunderstanding  incase you haven't heard, I just established peace across the galaxy-" Spinel cut him off. "Yeah yeah yeah I've heard, I've had your little message to the universe ON LOOP!" Spinel yelled, extending her leg to kick Steven back to the gems. All the gem gasped and took out their weapons. "I just love that part, where pink diamond spends the rest if her days, on this  NOWHERE planet, with a bunch of NO BODYS." She yelled jumping off the injecter.

Other friends (skip if you want.)

"Thats right I heard the story, over and over again." She sang falling then slinking over to steven. "Gee it's swell to finally meet her other friends!" She sings moving away from Steven." Thats right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends."  She sang dodging Garnets punches, moving away from her and flicking Pearl's nose.

"Gee it's swell to finally meet her other friends." Spinel moved to Amethyst and flipped her hair in her face making Amethyst stumble, Spinel moved near the injecter and grabbed Pearl. "What did she say about me? What did she say!" Spinel sang dangling Pearl by her feet, Spinel dropped Pearl and moved to Amethyst. " What  did you do without me? what did you do!" She sang bouncing Amethyst like a beachball on her feet then moved to Garnet. "Did you paly games without me? What did you play!"  Spinel sang wobbling Garnet on her noodle arms.

"Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about YOU!" Spinel moved from Garnet, and slinkyed her was over to Steven. "Oh! That right I hear the story over and over again Gee it's swell to finally meet her other~ friends!" Spinel sang grabbing everyone, floating making them hit eachother, then she moved to the light house letting them converse.

Steven gripped his head. "Shes moving circles around us!" Garnet said Amethyst got up. "I'm rusty, give me a break!" Amethyst said, Pearl got up after. "I-It really is her, But she can't be serious." Pearl said, Steven looked at Pearl. "You know her pearl? Can you tell us who she is?" Steven asked, Spinel  frowned at that. "Who am I? Who am I!? What are you even saying, I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!" Spinel sang walking down the roof of the light house and leaning down on the edge. "Let's play another game!" Spinel got up from the edge and pulled a metal rod out of her gem. "This time I get to win!" She sang flipping the rod right side up. "Lifes on the line! winner takes all! Ready or not let's begin!" Spinel pressed the button on the rod and it extended and a electro type pink syth hologramed into existence. She did tricks with the syth before jumping off the roof. "OH! That's right I heard the story over and over again!" Spinel sang, landing in the middle of the gems and starting to swing at them, and kicking Steven. "Gee it's swell to finally beat her other friends." She spun the syth around again.

"Oh that's right I heard the story don't really like how it ends!" Spinel circled around the three gems, the injecter and the light house. "Gee it's swell to finally beat her." She held onto the light house. "Other~ other~" Spinel let go of the light house unwinding her legs and heading straight for the gems syth in hand."  "other~ friends"

Other friends (done)

in one fatal swing she sliced all The gems in one go, the gems poofed and fell infront if Steven. Steven's eyebrows furrowed. "Thats ENOUGH!" Steven yelled summoning a pink shield. Spinel giggled. "Awe what's the matter Steven? Miss your friends already? Well don't worry YOUR RIGHT BEHIND EM" Spinel yelled jumping in the air flipping fast. She sliced Steven's shield and him but it didn't do anything it only made little pink lines on him which faded with a shudder from Steven. He checked to see if he was okay then laughed.

"Hahaha! That was nothing!" He said confidently, Spinel chuckled. "Then I guess you won't mind if I do it AGAIN!" She yelled slashing him multiple times with the syth, laughing unhinged. After a few slashes Steven got a hold of the syth looking thing. "Cut it out!" Steven said, Spinel was still laughing unhingedly but stopped. "You don't poof do you?" She giggled. "Figured as much, but just wait! Your human half won't stand a chance against my injecter. Not after what I just did to your gem~" Spinel said in a sickly song voice. Steven grunted. "What are you talking about!?" Steven said. "You weren't always a powerful hero, were you." Spinel starts laughing again. Steven pulled and got the syth out of Spinels hands while she's still laughing and sliced her.

Spinel looks at Steven unhingedly and poofs but instead of one gem falling, two gems fell a spinel heart and a Tigers eye. Steven looked at the Tigers eye weary. And falls on his knees, putting down the syth. Better bubble you two before anything else happens." He tries to bubble the Spinel but the bubble popped, Steven felt confused. "What..?" He said to him self and tries to bubble to Tigers eye, and gets the same result. "Where's my bubble?" He asked himself taking the Spinel gem into his hand and trys to focus. "Come onnn." He says trying to bubble it but popped again, Steven fell to the ground, panting heavily, he lifted up his shirt to see his gem had a bright light inside of it. "Whats going on?" Steven asked in fear.