Epilogue

Dear Diary,

Years have past since I've seen Lyna and Lev, face to face. They do come into the castle from time to time.

Like after my wedding, for example. When I returned home my crown was sitting on the throne.

Oh! And last week, Lyna left a birthday note for me... Of course when that happened I was missing a bracelet.

Yeah, I miss them, I wish they could come back yet I can't drop the charges. What kind of queen would that make me?

"Mooom!" A voice called

I shut my diary and looked to the door, seeing my daughter stand there..

"Gabriel keeps unpacking all my things!"

I sighed, as another person ran to my door.

"Nuh uh! That's because Belinda keeps leaving her books all over the floor!"

"Belinda, Gabe, your both going to Earth to visit your Father." I said, "I need you both to behave or your not going."

They looked at each other, nodded, and came to an agreement.

"Fine..." They said in unison

"Great!" I smiled, "Now get packing!"

They rushed to their rooms to get packing. I picked my pen back up, opened my diary, and continued writing.

Short entry, but my motherly duties never end do they?

"Bet I could pack faster than you!" Belinda said

"Mooom!!" Gabriel cried

I quickly wrote one last thing before rushing to stop the argument.

Lev, Lyna, where ever you are I hope your well. I'm bound to see you guys some day.

-- P.O.V Switch --

We walked into the warehouse, a bag of jewelry levitated behind us.

"Well, well, well, another success." Lev said as the doors shut

I scoffed.

"It's always a success." I replied

I stepped forward and triggered a trap. A crystal green net fell over us.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Dahila, our eldest daughter, said.

She snatched the bag from behind us, opened it and looked at the array of jewelry.

"Woah..." She said

"Dahli-" I said almost angrily

"Nice technique, you'll be robbing banks in no time." Lev interrupted

Lev and Dahila shared fingered guns obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes before levitating the net off of us.

Lev levitated the bag away from Dahila once we got out.

"I'll be taking that." He said

He walked towards a closet filled with riches to put the bag away. Dahila followed eagerly.

I walked to the living room and looked out the window.

Life has changed so much ever since I met Lev. The fact that I can't return to my old life is...

I heard a loud sigh as my son, Helios, sad down on a nearby couch. He twirled six gold coins in the air with his magic.

He looked over at me, noticing I was there.

"Oh." He said in a monotone voice, "Did I interrupt your internal monologue..?"

I cocked an eyebrow and nodded.

He threw the coins up and caught them all, before getting up from the couch.

"Carry on." He said as he walked away

Great. I wouldn't change a thing about my new life. It may not be perfect, but it's home.

One day I'll show my friends this place. Some day I'll let them be apart of my new life.

But finally, after a very strange kind of love story, my life is great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading this story. I loved writing it and adding to the collection of Lolirock stories.

Let me know if you want a sequel, maybe with their kids? Credit for their kids goes to Kireis Corner. Hope you enjoyed.

P.S I actually ship Iris x Lev, but I knew Iris would never really break up with Nathaniel for Lev, so Lyna can have Lev for now.

P.P.S I did a litte fan art of my Lolirock ships. Minus Iris x Lev, I did Nathaniel x Iris instead. Here it is

 Here it is