The Breakout (Part 1)

Lyna's P.O.V

The Next Day ~ Lyna's Room

I sat up from my bed and let out a yawn, stretching my arms as far as they could go.

The start of a new day, and the start of a new relationship!

The sun was shining into my eyes, I rubbed my eyes before heading over to close the blinds a bit. I turned around and Lev was standing right behind me.

"Hey Princess." Lev said with a smirk.

"AHH!" I screamed before shooting a crystal at him. "STOP doing that!"

Lev dodged the crystal before replying.

"You'd better get use to it, I'm not entirely a fan of walking to your room while I still have a bounty."

"Right.." I said "You realize you still have to go on trial right?"

"Obviously, but Iris is probably gonna let me out, scott free." Lev said as he threw golden crystals at my wall, as if he were playing darts.

"How are you not worried?" I asked "You could go to the dungeon or sentenced to death or-"

"So worrying so much, princess." Lev said before walking over to me. "Boop."

He poked my nose and my whole face turned red.

Suddenly the door swung open.

"I heard you scream are you ok-" My maid said, before she looked at Lev.

She looked like she trembling and a little confused.

"I'll just go.." The maid said before running in the other direction.

Lev sent crystals onto her feet, stopping her dead in her tracks.

"What are you doing!?" I whisper yelled

"She's going to tell everyone I'm here." Lev said "The last time I was careless about someone finding out I snuck into a castle, I met you," Lev said "And I wouldn't want to do that again." He teased.

I elbowed Lev, making him lose focus, them the crystals broke. I levitated the maid off the floor.

"Please don't stay anything, bye!" I said kindly before letting her go

"Well your no fun." Lev said

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I replied "Did you want to get caught!?"

"Nobody cared when I was at the Gramorr anniversary thing, why would they care now?" Lev said

"Because you were my plus one! But now you snuck into my castle, someone saw you, and you need to get out of here." I said firmly

"You think that maid is gonna tell anyone that I'm here? She looked more scared than Iris when she found out I 'betrayed her' a few years ago." Lev assured

Right on cue the door swung open once again.

"There he is!" The maid said, still a bit scared

Lev shot her a look and she hid behind one of the guards.

The guards locked power dampeners (basically handcuffs) onto Lev's hands before pointing spears at him.

"Lev [insert last name], you are under arrest."

Lev looked at me, thinking I'd know what to do... But I didn't. I told him to go! He decided to stay here and keep talking, it's his mess now.. right?

The guards to Lev into a carriage then they were gone.

I didn't get word of when the trial would be, and I probably wouldn't even be able to be apart of the jury since I'd just let Lev stay innocent.

I know he's bad, a traitor, a thief, and well.. super annoying. But.. I love him. So what am I gonna do!? Break him out?...

I stopped for a second. My train of thought, frozen. That's it! Break him out!

"So are you with me?" I asked

"Aww that's so romantic!" Auriana said "I'm in!"

"I'm in." Carissa said confidently

"Then let's go." I said firmly

Afternoon

Lev's P.O.V

I sat in the dungeon all day, waiting for Iris to come and let me go. But she never came. So it's time to escape, my way.

I looked for a crack in the wall or floor.

"Bingo." I muttered, once found one.

I started punching the wall, and after hurting my intact hand I gave up. For now.

Then Iris came in, finally. She seemed mad. I wonder why..

"Took ya long enough." I said

"Shut it, Lev." Iris snapped "I'll make this quick. Don't bother trying to escape."

"Well that doesn't seem like something I'd do."

"The floors and walls are reinforced. Don't waste your time."

"Glad to see you care about my time, princess."

"Can you be serious, for once in your life?" Iris said, getting angrier. "How are are not nervous?"

"Huh, Lyna said the same thing." I said

"Lyna- What do you mean? Y-You still.. talk to her!?" Iris questioned

I stayed silent, I guess I said to much.

Someone knocked on the door and broke the tension. A guard came through.

"Princess Iris, I was informed to tell you the prisoner was found in Princess Lyna's room. And..she's gone missing."

Iris' eyes widened.

"The conversation is not over, Lev." Iris said firmly

"I count on it." I said before winking

Iris shut the door and I was left alone once again.

Lyna's gone? Where'd she go..?

Meanwhile

Lyna's P.O.V

Auriana, Carissa, and I picked up some black cloaks before heading out, like the ones we wore in the resistance. We grabs some gloves then waited until night to head out.

Once nightfall arrived, it was time. Time to breakout Lev.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

I think there should be 2 more chapters left. I really tried to make this a long chapter but It only went up to 890-899 words (adding the author's note its 946)

I've already pictured an ending and may work on the next part right now!
(Listening to Mean Girls is getting me pumped!)