New Beginnings

*About 5 Years After They Beat Gramorr*

Iris' P.O.V

I sat in my chair in the meeting room waiting for the other princesses to arrive. It was the 5th anniversary of Gramorr's defeat and we had to get everything ready to celebrate. The other princesses would come and discuss the details, since it was the princesses turn to plan the party and not the queens.

Just then as I was lost in thought my mother came into the room

"Iris, dear. It's your first year planning this anniversary so I want you to make sure it's perfect." Mom said firmly

"Of course, with the help of Auriana (literally the best party planner in the planet) the party will be a success!" I assured my mom

"That's great Iris, we also have to plan your coronation, since your getting to the age you should be a queen. We were hoping we could get your help on that too.." Mom said, while checking her to-do list

"Uhm...I-I could help plan that too! I want to prove that I will be a great queen! Besides it won't be that hard!" I said nervously

"Oh, okay! Great! Your father and I will help you plan soon, we'll be in the Royal Council for about 2 weeks planning our next colony." (20 days since they are on Ephedia) My mother said, being unaware of my nervousness. "Alira (Aunt Ellen) will watch over you until then."

"Mom! I'm 19! I don't need a babysit-" I said before I was inturrupted

My mom left the room happily and with high hopes of this being the greatest parties ever yet still ignoring everything I said.

Getting barely any time to think of the decisions I just made the princesses came rolling in. Auriana gave me a big hug then sat down beside me. Then Talia sat down without looking away from her book. Lyna came in by levitating Carissa and smirking, then she sat down before she dropped Carissa onto the hard carpet floor.

"Thank the stars your here..." I groaned "I have to plan my coronation and this anniversary thing and it's driving me INSANE!"

"Iris planning two parties isn't THAT bad! I'd love to do it!" Auriana said happily

Right before we could even talk about any of the parties a guard came into the room.

"Princess Iris! The thief is back!" The guard shouted

"What are you doing standing around then!? Help catch them!" I yelled

Some thief had been taking things from the castle, gold, jewelry, and anything expensive. Nobody knows how they get in all the time or know the castle well enough but we do know that once we capture them, they have A LOT of questions to answer.

I transformed (since I prefer my earth form I wasn't transformed) I ran outside the meeting room and into the halls. Standing right in front of me was a hooded thief.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" I shouted, thinking it would work

The thief started walking toward me, I back up and pulled out my crystal sword.

"Stay back." I said pointing the sword toward them.

The thief teleported behind me and grabbed me. The magic color was yellow so that would help me identify them.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled while trying to wriggle free

I've never been that good with teleporting magic but right then would be a good time to teleport away...
The thief put their hand over my mouth for me to stop screaming and I realised my advantage. I licked the thief's hand.

"What the-EW!" The thief said

I recognized that voice...
When the thief let me go (because I licked them) I kicked them to the wall. Pinning them with my sword.

"Who are you...?" I asked the person

"Wow, princess. I thought you wouldn't forget someone with a face like mine." The person said

"L-Lev!?" I said in shock

"The one and only."