Day 4- Katara (part 3)

AANG'S POV:

"The swamp? Wh- what?" Toph asked. "Trust me. Get everyone, we're going to the swamp," I said. 

"Aang, it's noon and we don't have Appa. We won't be there before a few weeks from now!" she barked. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, not when I'm the Avatar. Pack your crap, come on." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Katara's worth it." That's all I needed to say. 

I banged on Sokka and Suki's door with both my trembling hands. "What the fuck, Aang?" Sokka asked, half asleep as he opened the door for me. 

"Appa's in the swamp!" I yelped. "And how he hell are we gonna get there?" Sokka asked me. I punched him. "You guys need to remember that I'm the Avatar!"

"Yeah, Aang, but we're not," Suki said. 

"I know, but I can still carry you guys across the ocean!" Sokka face-palmed. "Ok, we get it, your the most powerful bender in this universe and the next. But Katara-" 

"We need to get Appa to get Katara!" I barked, hands now in fists. "It would be easier just to walk to Yu Dao," Suki said. 

"No, I'll get us to the swamp in half a second," I said. "Even you can't teleport people, Aang," Sokka said. I shook my head. 

"Master Waterbenders can, and I learned from the best," I said with a determined look on my face. "Get whatever you need for Katara and Appa. We're going."  

I went to the living room and found Zuko, Mai, and Tylee in there. "Twinkletoes, we met in the Earth Rumble place. What do you mean, the swamp?" Toph asked. 

"Well, there was a ominous feeling, then a tornado, then Sokka was being a bully to the vines, and then there was more vines, then a Spirit vine monster separated us, then I saw you with a flying boar, and then we met this guy, and I learned that time was an illusion," I said. 

"Say what now?" she asked. "I'll tell you on the way there, come on!" I said. They all followed me out the front door, but I forgot it was locked. 

"Let us out!" Toph barked. "I will chop your head off with my knife," Mai said, keeping a straight face. "No," a guard said. 

I took a deep breath and walked backwards. Everyone moved out of the way, and I ran toward the door, blasting it. Momo flew out with my glider, and I followed him. 

"Thanks, buddy," I said as I grabbed it. "Ok, how are we gonna get to the ocean?" Zuko asked. I looked around for something, and I saw am empty cart. A big one. 

"Momo, get me some rope, buddy," I said before he flew off. I grabbed the giant cart and told everyone to get in it. Thy obeyed and sat down. 

Momo gave me the rope and sat down on Tylee's lap, and she squealed and pet him as he fell asleep. 

I grabbed some water and made an ice covering around the top of the cart. "WHAT THE HELL, AANG?!" Mai asked me. 

"Trust me," I said. She held onto Zuko as I tied the rope onto the handle of the cart. I carefully tied the other end of the rope onto my left ankle. 

I grabbed and opened my glider, holding onto the handles. "AANG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Suki asked. "JUST TRUST ME!" I said again. She held onto Sokka and I looked ahead. 

The ocean's not that far ahead. I started to fly, the cart with everyone in it, rolling along behind me. I went quicker and quicker until we finally reached the ocean. 

"If I didn't change, I would have killed you for that right about now," Zuko said as he helped Mai out. I shook my head. 

"Get onto the shore," I ordered. They all got onto the shore of the beach and stood in a circle. I slowly took some water from the ocean and split it up.