Day 5- Friendship (part 5)

KATARA'S POV:

"Aang... my necklace's gone," I said. Aang's eyes turned into rage and pain. 

"That little-" His voice trailed off as he threw me into Zuko's arms. I saw him run over to Zhao and punch him in the jaw. 

I saw the necklace in his pocket. "His pocket!" Mai screamed, punching a few guards out of the way. 

Aang grabbed the necklace and left Zhao in pain on the floor. He walked back over to me and grabbed me in his arms. I was getting dizzy. 

He wrapped my mother's necklace around my neck and for whatever reason I blushed when his hands touched my neck. 

"Touch her and it's over for you," he told Zhao before kicking him in the leg and carrying me to Appa, where Sokka was unconscious. Azula suddenly ran over to us. 

"Guys! He sent me back a note saying he's gonna murder Zhao for sending the troops here early! He's gonna retreat them!" 

"Yay!" I said. "That's awesome!" Aang said. She nodded. "Yeah! He says I don't have to come back, either. He's got everything under control," she added, smirking. I smiled. 

"Thank you, Azula," Aang said, getting up to hug her. Azula hugged him back, but when she broke off, she turned him around so his back was facing her. 

She slowly removed his robes and gasped. "I did that?!" Oh, ok. That's what she was doing. Aang nodded. "Bad?" he asked. 

"Aang, it looks like someone threw a bomb at you," I said. She nodded as her hand covered her mouth. "Yeah, I'm really sorry," she said. 

"Hey, it's fine. Katara healed me. I'm ok now," he said, flying back up to me. I smiled as he took my hand and I gave it to him. 

"Azula, can you get everyone and tell them we're heading to Yu Dao, like, now?" I asked. "What? No, we're not. You're not healed," Aang said. I turned to him. 

"We can't wait for Sunday, sweetie. We have to start moving, now. I'll take it easy, I promise," I said. He shook his head. 

"I said ok to letting you meet up with Azula, then she kidnapped you!" he said. "Uhm, right here," she said, waving her arms. 

"We're going to-" 

"The Fire Nation. We'll wait in the Royal Palace until you're ok, then we'll fight in Yu Dao," Aang protested. I knew he wasn't gonna give up until I agreed, so I just gave up. 

"Fine! Get everyone and tell them we're headed to the Fire Nation. Zuko needs to run his Element anyways," I said, rolling my eyes and flopping back on Appa. 

Azula nodded. "You got it!" she assured me before heading off. 

"I guess she's really changed," Aang said as he fell down next to me. I nodded. "She talked to me when she took me a few minutes ago. She apologized for everything she's done to us and that we don't deserve it," I said. 

"Wow, she said that?" Aang asked. I nodded as I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Thank you for putting her in the FNMHH and not just in prison. Thank you for not giving up on her," I muttered into his chest. 

"Baby, I'd never give up on someone before I'm completely sure they're at their level," he said, pecking the top of my head. 

"Kiss me," I whined. He snorted and leaned down to kiss me. It lasted all of 3 seconds, but it was better than a peck on the head. 

Suddenly, Azula and everyone else came, including Haru. 

"I'm just here to say bye, and thank you, guys," he said. I smiled and hugged him. "Of course," I said as he hugged Aang. 

He watched us disappear into the sky, floating away. I turned to look at Aang. 

"Why are we going to the Fire Nation?" Tylee asked. "Because Zuko has an entire Element to run," Mai muttered as she clinged onto Zuko. 

"Of course I do," he said, sighing as he pecked Mai. "Zuko, it's only until Sunday. Then we can go to Yu Dao and kick your dad's ass again," I said. 

"You know, I kind of want to stay longer," Suki said. "NO! They all still think I'm a traitor! I'm gonna be locked up in the Palace!" Azula said. Then she turned to Zuko. 

"I'm allowed in the Palace, right?" she asked. Zuko nodded. "We'll just put you under cover," he said. She nodded. 

I turned to look at Sokka, where Suki was holding him. "Is he ok?" I asked. She shook her head. "Please, Kat," she said. I nodded and crawled over to her. 

"Please, Yue, this is all my fault, they keep jumping for me and taking the shot. Please, Yue, help me heal him, he can be a jerk but when he's nice he means it." 

The water on his arm turned white, and I slowly took the knife in his arm out. He winced at the pain, and he woke up, hyperventilating. 

"Sokka!" Suki and I exclaimed at the same time. Suki leaned down to peck him and I moved the water around his cut. 

"Are you crazy?" I asked. He turned to face me. "Wh- Why?" he asked. "Why did you take the shot for me?"

"Because you're my baby sister, and I'd die for you," he said. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. 

"The same goes for you, babe, and for anyone here," he said. We were all pretty much crying right now. 

"Where are we going? Did we win?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Azula got them all to go back to Yu Dao until next week. Ozai wasn't happy about the early proposal. We're headed to the Fire Nation," I said. 

"Ok, good. Why the Fire Nation?" he asked. "Because Aang's to scared to let me fight in Yu Dao right now," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Babe, you're hurt!" 

"I know, I know," I replied. "You act like I'd let you fight. Am I gonna be ok?" Sokka asked. I nodded. 

"Don't worry. I'll put some salt water in when we get to the Palace. You're gonna be ok," I assured him. He nodded. "Thank you, sis." 

"Anything for you guys." 

------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! What's up? Sorry I'm so inactive today, I was at Church 'til like 11:00 then my parents made me go to Home Depot and BJ'S for no reason so yeah lol.

So this is the last chapter for this book! No, wait, that's a lie. I'm doing one more, about the awkward talk with Aang, but that's just a bonus chapter. Ok, that's the last chapter.

Random: If you have earrings in right now they look really really amazing on you!

Hope you have an awesome day! (1043 words)

Much love xx -Ema