Day 2- The Avatar State/The Surprise (part 5)

KATARA'S POV:

"You- what?" I asked. I fell over and Aang caught me. "Careful." I smiled. "I didn't send you any paper," Lee said. I frowned. 

"So we came here for no reason," Mai said. Al groaned. "Are you kidding me?" Sokka asked. "I'm going back to Appa." I froze him in place. 

"We told him that the war ended, that's a start," Zuko said. "Well, who sent the note, then?" Toph asked. I shrugged. 

Suddenly, a messenger hawk flew in and landed on my shoulder. I took the message and read it. It was from Iroh. "Oh damn it, Iroh!" Aang took the note and smiled while rolling his eyes. 

Dear Team Avatar, 

Hello! This is Iroh! I took off the little clip from my messenger hawk and sent you a message from my shop. Zuko, I am surprised you did not know I was stalking you when you met Lee. Well, I was. 

I hope you are not mad. Just thought you might want to see an old friend. I will try to keep on the little clip on my hawk from now on. Haha! 

Hope to see you all soon, 

Iroh

I smiled. "You have one hell of an uncle, Zuko," Sokka said. Zuko chuckled. "Boy, do I know," he said. I smiled. 

"Well, Iroh sent it," El said, snatching the note from my brother's hand. I giggled. "Ok. Who?" Lee asked. I smiled. "Zuko's uncle," Mai said. 

Lee nodded. "We better head home," Suki said. "It's getting late." We all agreed and walked back to Appa. I sat down next to Aang and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Go to sleep, babe," he assured me. "I'll wake you up when we get there." I nodded sleepily. "I love you," I said. "Love you too." He pecked me and I fell asleep on his lap. With Sokka screaming "Oogies!"

I woke up a few minutes later. Or so I thought. It was like 2 hours later. I was in bed and Aang was sleeping next to me. I smiled looking at him and went back to bed. 

I felt his hand find my face. He pulled me in closely and kissed me. I happily kissed him back, trying not to smile against it. We broke off when we both needed air and he was smiling. 

He pulled me in closely and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "You really are my forever girl," he whispered into my ear. I smiled. I'm his soulmate. And that's that. 

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short, I have a lot of homework and writer's block or something right now so I can't write a lot. I'm so sorry!

What do you think? Iroh's smart? Or stupid? Didn't want to much of a twist, they were going to have to deal with a whole ton of crap building republic city and all. 

Merry early Christmas! 

Much love xx -Ema