39. Love Stories???

Start from the beginning

Their love story is very cute one they met at a bus stand while escaping the rain, when they were still in high school. Both drenched. Eomma had dropped a book in hurry while catching the bus later. The book belonged to the local library; they met at the library again when appa came there every day in hopes of returning the book to her. From there they became friends and their friendship bloomed into something more beautiful. I always felt jealous of their story; it’s so wonderful and mesmerizing.
________

Sam’s POV:

I can feel myself blushing, and red. So they knew we were at the roof sleeping together, gosh I was clinging on to him for warmth. I wish the earth will swallow me up.

I had to fall asleep there, dumb me. After breakfast we decide to head back home. His mom pulls me to the side.

“What do you think of Namjoon?” a much unexpected question.

“He’s sweet, and caring.”

“He’s a dork and stupid.” I laugh at her reply. “Take care of him.” She continues looking at him and his father speaking with each other.

“He’s stupid and clumsy and weird and much more, but he’s a sweetheart and very kind. He’s just a dumb boy, who puts others’ needs before himself even if he’s hurting. He needs someone to look after him.” These words ring something in my heart, more warm than the sun maybe. I don’t know, I don’t really know what she exactly meant. As a friend or something more; but one thing is for sure I’ll look after him no matter what. He’s someone very
important to me.

I take her warm hands in mine and put on a smile, a sincere one, “I will.”

__________________

After everything his mother kisses us good bye and we promise to come by again, when we are free. I just fell in love with his family; I wish I had someone like them.

“Can we stop at the Lake Park?” Namjoon asks.

“Then you need to guide me.” I return smiling at him.

“Yea sure.” He says and starts directing us there.

Lake Park is really beautiful. I park the car and we go around in strolling. It’s a calm place with less people around, so it is safe for us. Ilsan is really calm, cleaner, and greener than Seoul.

“Your hometown is really something.” I say as we walk around the lake.

“Yes, it is.”

“I love this place. And your family, they are very caring and fun, like you.”

“Thanks I guess.” He says rubbing the back of his head. I find this habit of his cute; he becomes all flustered and shy whenever someone compliments him.

“Is there something on my face? You are staring at me.” His voice snaps me out of daze. I didn’t realize I was staring at him. “Nothing.” I quickly turn other side, blushing.

Staying by his side I feel better, I feel safer. It’s a different feeling, a little more than friendship maybe, but I am not sure. Feelings scare me, am afraid to lean on someone.

“Let’s head home.” He says. I didn’t realize we have already come back to the entrance. I leave a sigh. “Yes, let’s go.” I say and we move out.

Jin’s POV:

It’s kind of lonely in the dorm without the maknaes. Taehyung also left today to meet his family, and will come back day after tomorrow. It’s just Yoongi and me here. Namjoon returned today before lunch today so count him in. Hoseok’s sister asked him to visit them so he too went for a day. I didn’t have plans so I stayed behind, as for Yoongi he plans to work on music during this break.

After dinner I go to Namjoon’s room to ask him about something. When I open the door I find him lost in the phone, looking at some picture. He’s so lost he doesn’t even notice me entering his room. This kid, his room is a mess I had asked him to clean it up. I go around picking his shirt lying on the floor, “Namjoon-ah clean your room. It’s so messy, pick your shorts.” I say. That dork didn’t even listen. I throw his shorts on his face.

“Yaaah hyung, what are you doing?” he finally looks up.

“You b*tch, I came here to talk to you, and you didn’t even notice me. Plus, your room is so dirty. Move your *ss, you are sitting on your jeans. Stop staring creepily at your phone. Your hyung is standing in front of you have some respect.” I rant at him, but he is again lost into the damn phone. I get pissed off.

I snatch away his phone. “Hyung!” he yells. I look in, to see picture of Saanjh, if I am not wrong this is Lake Park. I swipe to the left; the next picture is very cute.

“What is this Namjoon?” I ask wiggling my eyebrow. It’s a picture of them both sleeping holding on to each other cuddled in a blanket, on the roof. What were they doing in Ilsan I really want to know. Looking at his phone, he turns red, like tomato, or cherry whatever you prefer. He immediately pulls the phone from me.

“It’s nothing hyung, go out.” He says trying to push me out.

“But your room...”

“I’ll clean it, don’t worry.” He finally pushes me out and slams the door shut.

This kid, he’s so in love. I chuckle. “Did you sleep well?” I ask through the closed door, snickering. “Yaah hyung, go away!” he shouts. Then I hear some crashing sounds and some cursing then a small yelp and some more cursing. Must have stubbed his toe, he’s so clumsy. I can’t wait, I hope he confesses soon and she accepts. Does she even know? Maybe yes maybe no, let’s bring them together.