Christmas Special

This is the third one?.... I've been writing this book for three years!? Well, anyways.....

This year I will give you a very personal and special present~ I know you've wanted this for awhile, so I guess I have to give it to you~ Fufufu~

Natsume: (Y/n)-chan, would you... l-like to go out with me? *Blushes lightly* I love you very much and lately I find myself thinking a lot about you...

(Y/n): I-I...

Joske: *Wakes up with a shock and falls out of bed* WHAT THE FU- Oh..... It was just a dream. Psh, I k-knew that. Natsume would never confess to someone else. No way....... *Picks up my phone and calls*

Natsume: *Answers* What?....

Joske: Where are you?

Natsume: In bed... It's 5am.. Why?

Joske: You wouldn't.... happen to have feelings for anyone..... right?

Natsume: No one in particular, no.

Joske: ...... Not even Ema?..

Natsume: Why do you keep bringing her up?

Joske: O-or (Y/n)?..

Natsume: .... She's nice. She's pretty and kind.. and clever.

Joske: *Hangs up*

Natsume: Huh?... Joske?.. Heck was that all about? *Yawns* Well, I'm awake now.. Might as well get ready. *Gets out of bed*

Joske: He likes her.... Of course he does... Everyone likes (Y/n).... Even I like her. She's always nice and caring.... and pretty.... and cute....
*Tears up* a-and nothing like me... *Sniffles and walks downstairs*

Masaomi: *Setting up the last of the decorations*

Ukyou: *Helps getting everything ready and starts making breakfast*

Joske: Oh.... You're awake.....

Ukyou: Joske? You're up early.

Masaomi: What's wrong? Have you been crying again?

Joske: No..... Just a nightmare....

Masaomi: You poor little thing. *Hugs me tightly* There, there. It's okay. I can come and hold your hand until you fall asleep.

Joske: No.... I think I'd rather stay awake...

Masaomi: Are you sure? You can sleep in my bed if you want.

Ukyou: Masaomi, don't spoil her.

Masaomi: But it's Christmas and she had a nightmare that woke her up.

Joske: Thank you, Masa-nii, but I'm okay. *Hugs him tightly*

Masaomi: Okay, if you say so, but if you're lying I'm tucking you into bed.

Joske: *Giggles* No, I'm okay.

Ukyou: Will you help me set the table?