New Book!

Joske: Finally! It's out! My new book is out!

Fuuto: Nooooo, not another one!

Joske: Why do you hate me so much!? 😭

Kaname: Who made my precious little baby Joske cry? *Hugs me tightly and pats my head*

Joske: *Cries and points at Fuuto* Him....

Kaname: Fuuto, why did you make my little Joske cry?

Fuuto: She's so annoying!!

Tochi: She's not annoying!

Fuuto: ..... Who are you?

Joske: That's Tochi-chan. She's my friend.. Hi, Tochi-chan.

Tochi: *Smiles and waves* Hi, Joske!

Fuuto: Is she in your new book?

Joske: No, she just desperately wanted to be in one of these fourth wall breaking chapters.

Kaname: What do you mean? Fourth wall?

Joske: Look *Points at you* There's a person on the other side of the screen. This is a book they're reading. We're just fictional characters to them.

Fuuto: Bruh.....

Kaname: Wait. So, we aren't real?

Joske: Yes, but not to the audience. They think that we're just fictional characters.

Tochi: That is so weird...... Oh, look there's me reading this! Hi, me! *Waves*

Joske: She can't see you....

Kaname: .......

Fuuto: Joske.....

Kaname and Fuuto: Are you high?

Joske: What!? No! I don't do drugs, I don't smoke either.

Author: This is getting real weird... I'm confusing myself right now...

Fuuto: You can't do a fourth wall break inside a fourth wall break!

Author: I just did. My book, my rules.

Tochi: This is real weird.... I like it!!

Joske: Anyway.... My new book is out. It's called Living with the Asahinas. Go check it out..... Or don't. You decide. It's basically a Joske X Brothers conflict. You guys asked for it. Requests are open, as always because I'm so nice.

Fuuto: No, you're not.

Joske: Shut up!! *Ahem* Go check out my new book. If you like Brothers conflict and me then it's perfect for you!

Tochi: I was barely in this chapter...

Joske: You can do the outro. The stage is all yours.

Tochi: Omg, really!? Thank you so much!! *Smiles brightly* Thank you for reading and Joske hopes to see you in the next chapter! Bye-bye!