When He Wants To Cuddle

Masaomi: (Y/n), can you come here for a second? *When you walk over to him he grabs you and puts you on his lap* Sorry, I just wanted to cuddle with you. *Gives you a lollipop*

Ukyou: Hey (y/n), can we.. um... cuddle? *You give him a smile and nod. He lays down on the couch and hugs you tightly* Thank you, all that paperwork is giving me a headache. (I think lawyers have paperwork. I'm not sure..)

Kaname: *You two always cuddle. It's just a thing you like to do together. It's always sweet and calm but most importantly it's full of love* (Y/n), it's cuddle time~ *You sit down on his lap and hug him. He smiles at you and kisses you softly* How about we continue this somewhere more private?~ *You blush and slap his arm while he just chuckles at your cuteness*

Hikaru: *He was trying to come up with some ideas for his novel but he got bored and walked up to you* I can't think of any ideas for the novel and it's annoying me so now I want you to cuddle with me. *You look at him confused until he lays down with you on the couch and starts to cuddle with you* That's better, just what I needed.

Tsubaki: Ne (y/n)-chan, I want to cuddle. *He was whining like a little kid and it annoyed you so much that you went over to him and cuddled with him* Yay, (y/n) is the best! *He put his face in between your breasts and stayed like that while you were blushing like a mad woman*

Azusa: *You were confused because he came over to you while blushing and you wanted to know what was wrong* Oh, n-nothing is wrong (y/n). I just w-wanted to know if you want to c-cuddle with me? *You smiled and let him cuddle with you because he was adorable so you couldn't say no*

Natsume: *You were playing together, as usual until he put you on his lap and hugged you tightly* *Blushes lightly* I just wanted to make sure you don't cheat. *You laughed while he continued to blush and tell you to shut up*

Louis: (No, I'm so bad at Louis... *Sighs* Okay, here we go..) (Y/n), can I style your hair, please? *You smile and nod at him. He puts you on his lap and starts to style your hair. When he's done he doesn't let go* I just really wanted to cuddle. *He smiles sweetly at you*

Subaru: H-hey (y/n), c-can we c-c-uddle? *He was blushing darker than Yusuke's hair while you just nodded at him and sat down on his lap. He shakingly wraps his arms around you and hides his face in your breasts*

Iori: *You were sitting in the garden again and admired all the flowers like you usually do* (Y/n), do you want to cuddle? *You nod happily at him and hug him. He starts to tell all the flowers names and meanings to you while slowly rubbing your back*

Yusuke: I don't understand any of this! *You were helping him with homework again but this time he was really stressed and couldn't concentrate properly* I give up, I just don't get it. *He grabs you and starts to cuddle with you* I-it's not like I wanted to cuddle with you because I'm stressed or anything. I just needed to alright!?

Fuuto: (Y/n)? (Y/n), listen to me. Baka, I want to cuddle with you! *You just ignored him but he got angry and you had to cuddle with him anyway* When I say I want to cuddle it means that we are cuddling, baka.

Wataru: *Like Kaname, you two always cuddle because he's an adorable little cinnamon roll and you can't say no* Onee-chan is warm. Can we get ice cream after this? *You smile and nod while he hugs you happily and snuggles into you*

Finally done, it took me a while to write this because I have to think of ideas. I can't believe people actually read this shit. Like why, my writing is horrible XD. Anyway, like always I would appreciate some requests and if you want me to write like one-shots or something I would happily do that :)
~Joske