When He's Being Pervy

I just couldn't resist writing this! Also, I don't own any of the pick-up lines used in this scenario.

Masaomi: *He was checking up on you like he always does because he doesn't want you to become sick* (Y/n)-chan could you take off your shirt, please? *You took off your shirt and he listened to your heartbeat and your lungs* Everything seems to be okay. There's only one thing left to check. (Y/n)-chan could you remove your bra? *You were confused. He has never asked you to do that before* I have to check for breast cancer. *You knew he was lieing because HE HAD A FRICKING NOSEBLEED!*

Ukyou: (Y/n) what do you want to eat today? *You shrug* I don't know. Cook whatever you want. *He smirks and walks over to you, whispering in your ear* Then, I want to eat you. *He lightly nibbles on your ear while you try to get away while blushing madly*

Kaname: *The flirt himself. He always has something dirty to say* Kitten there's 20 letters in the alphabet, right? *You look at him confused* There's 26. *He smirks* Yeah, I forgot u r a q t. That's only 25 letters. *He hugs you from behind and whispers* I was gonna give you the d in the morning. *You blushed bright red and walked away while Kaname was dying of laughter*

Hikaru: *He was bored and when he got an idea he smirked and walked over to you* Sweetie I want to do you like I used to do my homework. *You look at him and raise a brow* I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long. *You had enough and walked out of his appartement while blushing*

Tsubaki: *He can be a bit pervy sometimes* Ne, (y/n)-chan? Could you pass me the remote? *While you did, he looked down your shirt to see your cleavage* What did you do now? N-nothing! Tsubaki your nose is bleeding. *He quickly ran off while yelling "I like your boobs!"*

Azusa: *He's not the perverted type but sometimes it happen* Hey, Azusa I have your script. *You dropped it and while you picked it up he looked at your ass* Here you go. Azusa are you okay? I'm terribly sorry, but you have a nice behind. *You blushed while walking out*

Natsume: *Neither of you could be bothered by making some food so you decided to order a pizza instead. After a few minutes of eating, Natsume thought it would be funny to mess with you* Let's play a game. If you lose, you have to give me a pizza dat ass. If I lose, you get to do whatever you want. *You looked at him for a minute* If you lose, you have to stop making bad jokes and puns. *He smirked at you* Challenge accepted!

Louis: *You were brushing his hair and you dropped the brush on his lap. When you picked it up you accidentely touched his crotch* I'm so sorry! Don't worry (y/n), keep doing that. *He smiled sweetly at you making you uncomfortable*

Subaru: *He was walking you home from school like the nice boyfriend/brother that he was* "H-hey (y/n), h-how about w-we walk home the o-other way? You know the w-way that you have to w-walk uphills? You get more e-exercise that way. *You looked at him a little confused but agreed either way. After awhile he squated down, pretending to tie his shoe while in reality he was looking up your skirt* (He had planned everything right from the beginning)

Iori: *He had been avoiding you the whole day and you wondered why. You went over to him and asked why he was avoiding you* I didn't mean to make you worried, I just wanted to give you a little suprise. *He gave you a hug and then a bouquet of corianders. He was about to leave the room when he slapped your ass* Sorry, you had a mosquito on you. *You blushed and looked at the flowers again, WAIT A MINUTE!?* (Corianders usually symbolises lust or desire)

Yusuke: *It was lunch time so you took your bento and went up to the school roof, like always. You sat down and waited for Yusuke* *Click* What? What are you doing, Ayano? Nothing, sorry.. *She walked away*
*Meanwhile with Yusuke* "Did you get it?" "Yes, I sent it to your phone." "Thanks a lot, Ayano." "No problem, she didn't even notice me taking the panty shot." (Did you get my little easter egg?)

Fuuto: *We all know how pervy Fuuto can get sometimes, but this one time he was being extreemly perverted* Oi, come over here. I need to tell you something. *You walked over to him and he grabbed you and sat you on his lap* You look very sexy right now but I bet you look even sexier with your clothes on the floor. *You slapped him and walked to your room, making sure to lock the door*

Wataru: *He is too young and innocent to understand what's dirty and what's not* Onee-chan, can I play with you? *He meant 'Can I play a game with you?'* Sure..

Btw. I'm gonna start writing dem lemons again. You have been warned...