0.7

Harry:

Standing on the side of the bridge looking down at the water makes me wonder if anyone would even notice if I took one more step out in to the cold water. I wonder if anyone would even care that when they woke up that I wasn’t here. Would anyone find me and realize that maybe they could have saved me?

Would my mum be happy? Would Rick be happy? I know the answer to that, yes they would be happy that they didn’t have to see me anymore, they would be happy with me out of the picture.

Would Louis be happy? I don’t know, I hope that he wouldn’t be happy that I’m gone because I like hanging out with Louis… I don’t even know why I didn’t tell him about how I feel for him.

I look at the phone that I keep in my left hand, maybe I should call him and tell him, tell him that he is the reason why, why I have been here for so long and why I haven’t done this earlier… It’s all him.

I look at the phone for about five minutes until I decide that I am going to call him and tell him that I love him and that I am sorry. I am sorry that I let him in and had to do this to him, I didn’t mean it. I just want everyone else to be happy and they can’t be happy when I am still here. I am nothing and will never more than that. I am a waste of space.

I type in Louis number and press call. I can feel how my heart is beating hard when I put the phone to my ear, what am I going to tell him? What if he doesn’t want to talk to me? What if he hates me?

“Harry?” I hear from the other side, I can hear his voice loud and clear even if it’s loud music in the background, I wonder if he is out, maybe he is dancing with some pretty girl that is so much better than I will ever be.

“I’m sorry Louis.” I say and I feel the tears fall, the water that is under me is looking dark and I try not to think about how if I jump that I never will get to see the beautiful stars in the sky again.

“Harry, what are you talking about love, what are you sorry for?” I can’t help but feel my heart beat harder when he calls me love, it makes me take one step back from the end of the bridge, maybe he does care.

“Everything.” I say and look at the black water that I know that a lot of people have jumped in to just to end their lives. If you jump you will not come up… or at least not alive.

“Where are you right now Harry?” Louis asks me and I look around, I don’t know the name of the bridge because I never really gave a fuck about knowing where I would die, I just wanted to end the pain.

“A bridge.” I say and sit down on the cold ground. Maybe if I talk to Louis for a little while maybe I will at least be a little bit happy when I end it all.

“Why are you there Harry?” Louis asks me and I can hear how his voice is shaking, I hate knowing that it’s my fault that his voice is shaking.

“You know why.” I say and I can feel a tear fall from my eye, I know that Louis know why I am doing this. I look at the stars in the sky.

“Don’t do it.” He begs me and I can’t help but sob in to the phone, it’s heart breaking hearing him beg for me not to kill myself.

“Give me 2 months to keep you alive, if you still want to die after that then I won’t stop you… I can even end it for you. Just give me 2 months to make you change your mind.” Louis begs in to the phone.

Louis:

I don’t know what I am saying, I can’t be the one behind the trigger and kill him, I just need him alive and I will pretty much do anything to keep him alive.

“Promise you’ll kill me if I still want to after 2 months.” Harry says in to the phone. I am not thinking straight everything I am thinking about is keeping him alive, keeping him from jumping from that bridge, I need him here with me, I need him.

I know I shouldn’t start a relationship with him now when my dad wants me to take over the gang but I need him and if that is the only way of keeping him alive, and with me. Then I will start a relationship with him a little earlier than I was planning, because right now he is everything I ever need.

---------------

Hello!!!!

I am really happy because I am going to see Gerard Way in 3 days and I am just fucking happy!!! Hope you enjoyed this part even if it's a little bit short but don't worry I will try to make the other parts longer, I just felt like ending it there.