0.1

Before reading:

The grammar won't be perfect in this or any of my stories.
English isn't my first language and the grammar is the part that's hardest for me so I am aware that it's not always right.
So with this little note I just want to kindly ask you not to comment on it, thank you.

————

I'm not a killer.

~

"Look in to my eyes and tell me you don't love me and I will let you go!" I scream in her face and I can see how fear is all over her face, I hate the feeling of knowing that she is scared of me. Why is she scared of me?

"I don't love you." She says looking right in to my eyes.

It hurts so bad hearing those words leaving her lips, it's like someone hit me right in the fucking balls and the same time ripping my heart out. Why doesn't she love me?

"Louis William Tomlinson I don't love you and I don't to start over again." It hurts but I don't let it show because I'm not weak, I'm not letting her see me cry because she isn't worth it.

"Well then leave, and don't ever come back here or I kill you." I say to her and she looks so scared, and it breaks me that she is scared I don't want her to be scared.

"You wouldn't kill me, you love me." She says looking heart broken, why would she be heartbroken? That is totally bullshit she doesn't love me.

"What makes you think I could ever love you? Now leave before I kill you right now." I say, I can see fear in her eyes when she turn around run. I hate myself for being so heartless to her, but the only way to protect your heart is to pretend you don't have one.

I look after her and pretend that it doesn't hurt knowing that I probably never will see her again.

"Tomlinson we need to leave before Kian notice that we are on his side." I hear Niall one of my best friends say, I know that he always will be there for me when I feel down and I am happy he is here right now to pick me up after this.

"Let's go." I say and we walk together from the ally to the subway, it's pretty dangerous for me to take the subway but I don't want to be different so I do it even if my dad would hate it. My dad is the leader of this gang called B.A.D I have never figured out why it's called that so I just pretend that I know.

If my dad dies or decide to step down then it's me who will take over the gang, hopefully I will know what B.A.D stands for then.

"I'm sorry man I know you really liked her." Niall says and I smile a little when he says that because he is a sweetheart, and he doesn't deserve to live like we do. I sometimes wish I wasn't in a gang so I could be like everyone else, but I can't because I was born this way... Niall is too...

"Nah there is plenty of girls at home to fuck." I say and he laughs with me, Niall may seem like an innocent little dude but he fucks girls like a fucking machine... I know because he tells me every day about his one night stands... in detail.

"That is how it should sound" Niall says and we do a high five.

~

I kiss down her neck and hear her let out a little moan, I honestly don't give a fuck all I want is a quick fuck and then I want her to leave. I only fuck people once so if I have fucked you already don't be surprised if I don't call you.

"Louis you feel so good." She says trying to kiss my lips and that is when I snap, I don't let people kiss me on my lips because that is a way to show emotions and this is just sex nothing more, it's no emotions more than lust in this.

"If you try to kiss me again I will snap your neck." I say and she nods in fear, I have no emotions because I don't give a fuck about this girl. I could probably snap her neck without even caring. I could do it for fun and no one would stop me.

The police can't do anything about what we do here because they get killed as fast they step a foot inside of this side of town. No one likes the police here.

"I want you to fuck me so hard Louis." She says.

"You don't get to tell me what to fucking do, I do whatever I fucking want and no one can tell me what to do!" I say to her and rip of her clothes, she looks scared and I figure that this is the point when she figure she really doesn't want this she isn't ready for me to do this to her.

"Stop I don't want to do this anymore." She says and I can see the fear in her eyes, and the only thing I can think of is how she left me, she left me... I am so mad about how I could let her fucking walk away from me like I was some fucking doll. I let her play with my feelings like I was a toy that she could put away when she was fucking tired of playing with it.

I don't think about my action when I let myself slip in to the girl, I don't think about what I am doing is rape, because that is normal here, here you do whatever you want because no one can stop you.

She ruined me. This girl is just one of everyone who has been fucked in the room by me, she made me become so cold... She made me become like my father, someone I don't want to be like... I'm not a killer...

Or at least I wasn't a killer...

Now I don't know...

I have killed people a lot of people...

~

I'm a killer.

-------------------------------------------

Here is the start of B.A.D hope you like it! Yes this is a Larry fan fiction and it will be boy x boy so deal with it