The Masterminds Identity Is Revealed

Kokichis pov

We were walking around trying to find the others when a guy in future foundation gear jumped me with a knife! I fought him off and pushed him to the ground.

"please I have to cut off your finger or else the collar will explode!" I was shocked. This was a command from the collar?

"why didn't you say so? Go ahead I'll-"

"times up!"

The collar exploded leaving another headless corpes in it's wake. I fell to my knees.

"it's all my fault" I whispered "I should have just let him do it. I should have-"

I was cut off by seako hugging me "it's not your fault love you though he was trying to kill you. You reacted the same as anyone else would."

"thank you miss Seako" I sniffled

Seako stood up and help me up. "come on kiddo we gotta keep moving." we nodded and followed her.

We entered the main hall which was full to the brim with dead bodies.

We waited in the room nervously for half a hour before makoto and his group walked in.

"kokichi! Your alright!" makoto and toko said pulling me into a hug. Yep their definitely overprotective! Toko had her eyes shut probably so she didn't faint from the blood.

hina ran up and hugged Seako (there friends in this okay)

"wait where is Kamaru?" toko and makoto said worriedly.

As soon as they said that Kamaru and big bro taka came through the door. They both ran to them and takle hugged them. We were all smiling. Sure we've been though hell but we were together again. Everything will be alright now.

Of course our reunion was cut short by the speakers.

"wow I guess I underestimated the younger foundation members they're sooooooooo smart! Well I guess you win then. That means I have to reveal myself right?"

The speakers cut off and smoke filled the room. The smoke revealed a person and that person shook me to my core.

"Monika!?"

The small green haired grinned at us. "yep it's little old me!"

"but how? Future fondation had you under maximum security!" mokoto said.

"oh I talked one of your future Fondation buddies into letting me out. Once I showed her how wonderful Dispair is she was more than happy to let me out!"

"who was it" byakuya said angrily.

"sorry I can't tell you! She's long gone anyway!" Monika giggled.

"we'll look in it later Byakuya for now we have to focus on this" kyoko said calmly.

"oh you didn't think it was over did you?" Monika asked with a sadistic grin. She pulled out a small button. "I've planted many bombs in the building. Once I press this botton the whole building will explode. without future Fondation the world will fall into dispair again and that is worth giving my life up for."

She was about to press the trigger but then a gunshot rang out and monika dropped the button. Someone shot monika! We turned around to see.....

"nagisa!?"

Takas pov

He pointed the gun at the green haired girl and shot her with no remorse. Well that's what it looked like until he broke down into tears. I ran up and hugged him. I know he did terrible things but the boy had suffered greatly. I can't even begin to imagine what he's gone through.

"don't worry nagisa" I said gently "I promise I'll protect you"