I Just Wanted A Family..

A/N: I redid this chapter well added stuff to it!
Tw for miscarriage

Yokujo Third Person POV

Yokujo was laying in bed with a sweater on as he let out a sigh, useless was in the bathroom taking a shower after stuff (y'all know how kids are made-)..he knew he would give up everything for Useless... He wiped his tears away as he heard useless walk into the room and he smiled at him "hey babe!" Useless waved and smiled gently kissing his head. Yokujo smiled and useless noticed tears "why are you crying?" He said holding his face. "Oh..nothing.." he sighed Useless sighed "well I'm gonna go make some tea for you.." he walked off. Useless soon handed him a cup of tea and went to get ready for work, Yokujo seemed confused "what are you doing..? You said you had the day off.." he whined.

Useless nodded "I lied, sorry" he looked at yokujo. He rolled his eyes and took a sip of his tea "that's all you do.." he mumbled. Useless glared at him "I would watch your tone." Yokujo quickly nodded "sorry.." useless sighed and kissed Yokujo "bye." He left. Yokujo got up and went to clean the bed and do the dishes humming a tune. Soon he laid in bed and waited for Useless to come home and when he did he happily got up and hugged Useless "welcome home!". Useless shrugged and took off his coat pushing Yokujo away. "Bad day sweetie..?" He sighed and stumbled back and went to sit on the bed with him, he snuggled up to useless and useless smiled softly to him "I love you.." he smiled "I love you too"

The next couple of days Yokujo wasn't feeling to well but just thought he was sick and in a couple more weeks he started to get morning sickness which is normal when your pregnant, so he took a pregnancy test and waiting for it to show the results and of course..it was positive he didn't know if he should feel happy or sad he wanted a family but..not with useless but having a kid might help there relationship (also Yokujo is trans FTM and he still has female parts so he can get pregnant) he waited for useless to come home and cool off for a bit and he happily smiled "babe! I have a surprise!" Useless tilted his head "and what is that..?" Yokujo happily hugged him "I'm pregnant!" Useless smiled happily and hugged back "oh that's amazing! It's mine right?" Yokujo nodded and laughed "of course it's yours!" Soon Yokujo fell asleep on useless

Useless laid him and bed and laid down next to him and held him close. Yokujo woke up the next morning and looked at useless smiling happily gently kissing him and going to make breakfast. Useless soon went to go eat with him and Yokujos morning sickness got the best of him..and he puked in the toilet. Useless sighed and rubbed his back

A Few Months later
It has been 5 months since Yokujo found out he was pregnant..he also had a weird pain in his lower stomach..he had never felt this but just thought it was another stage of pregnancy and when useless came home he told him and being an okay boyfriend he took him to the doctors and the doctors soon checked the issue and sighed "I'm sorry but..you had a miscarriage.." Yokujo started shaking slightly and hugged useless as he started sobbing and useless hugged back and sighed

The doctor looked down "I'm sorry for your loss.." soon they were walking home and Yokujo just seemed sad and tired..he then laid in bed and rolled over "God I just wanted a family.." useless sighed and held him close "I know..and I'm sorry.." Yokujo sighed "it's not your fault" a couple weeks pass and yokujo hasn't gotten out of bed. He wasn't happy just laying in bed and crying or sleeping..useless tried to help him but nothing worked..

Yokujo decided to get up one day and take a walk..so he did, walking through a baby field and just humming to himself enjoying the peace and quiet..he heard a baby crying and looked around and saw a baby in a small basket wrapped in a blue blanket with him holding a sun flower. He quickly went over to the baby and gently picked the child up. Holding him close and rubbing his back "shh..it's okay..I'm here now.." but..he had to find the parents, he sighed and put the baby in the basket and walked around and asking civilians and operatives if they knew.

None of the civilians had children even if they did they were all about 10 or older..Yokujo sighed and sat home with the baby holding him close as the child gently held his finger and Yokujo smiled..and wished the child was his. Useless did act like this was his child but forced Yokujo to get a blood test to see if it was there kid..and to there surprise it was..! Useless looked at yokujo "you had the child?" Yokujo shook his head saying no "no! I never did!" He looked at the child.."how..?"

PRESENT DAY.
Restless quickly sat up and great looked at him "how was your nap? You fell asleep during a meeting." Restless nodded "y-yeah sorry..what were we talking about..?" Great smiled and began to talk again..restless mind was just filled with thoughts of what the kid is doing..
A/N: haha sad chapter but with happy ending