The Party

Finally the day of the party..

[PATHETIC 3RD PERSON POV]
Pathetic sighed as he got dressed. It was a very very fancy event and a couple days before him and Adorable went dress shopping! How nice. Pathetic was quite nervous, he looked at himself in the mirror looking at his dress.
[PATHETICS DRESS]

He let out a sigh quite scared of wearing a dress to the dance mainly being the only guy who would show up in a dress

He let out a sigh quite scared of wearing a dress to the dance mainly being the only guy who would show up in a dress. He then heard a knock at the door and opened it seeing adorable as he smiled happily letting her inside so they could hang out together before the dance.
[ADORABLES DRESS]

Pathetic was still quite nervous as he waited with Adorable

[RESTLESS 3RD PERSON POV]
Restless sighed and was waiting in Greats office with him, he didn't have many friends yet, mainly just emotionless if he could even call him a friend..he didn't feel like going for anything fancy so he wore a normal button up shirt. A red and black corset, just black pants, boots, and a dark red loose bow tie made with ribbon. Great chatted with Restless "so how is everyone treating you?" shrugs "haven't talked to most but they seem okay" he smiled softly and great nodded.

[AT THE PARTY]
Pathetic had arrived with adorable after maybe like 5 people arrived before them, Great obviously being the first one there. Benevolent looked over at them and smiled going up to them "You both look amazing!" He said happily and pathetic chuckled softly "t-thanks!" Adorable smiles and thanked him as well. They soon went over to get some apple juice (alcohol but for kids 😎)
Restless arrived with Great staying leaned against a wall chatting with Emotionless, he hated to admit it he was quite nervous. He had only been there 3 days and there was already a party..he did try speaking to other operatives but he got nervous slightly and his russian accent would make it almost impossible to understand him. So he gave up just drinking whatever alcohol they had at the party.

Pathetic smiled listening to the music playing in the background, hm slow music at the moment. Luckily no one was dancing so that was great. He chatted with anyone he honestly could, getting to know some operatives better! After a couple of hours people danced together mainly just friends. Emotionless jokingly asked restless for a dance. He smiled softly and agreed, they slow danced together. Great had asked Adorable for a dance and pathetic watched them, they looked just like a father and daughter dancing. Benevolent went over to pathetic and chatted with him before asking "may I have this dance?" Pathetic chuckled "yes you may" they both walked out onto the dance floor and slow danced together, he had to admit this was quite nice.

After awhile of dancing everyone was back to chatting Restless somehow ended up chatting with pathetic since they could both speak Russian. They were actually getting along or maybe it's just cause Restless was getting drunk. After hours of the party it was obviously time to head home. Restless was passed out on the couch and benevolent and pathetic were walking home together. Great went over to restless and picked him up, surprisingly he was quite light even if he was 5'11 him and adorable walked to Restless house laying him on his bed and they walked home. Pathetic waved bye to Benevolent and went inside to change and go to bed.

[THE NEXT DAY]
Restless  woke up with the worst headache of his life..

[sorry about the short chapter!]