What did i do to deserve this..?

A/N: sorry for the late chapter! But I've been working on some stuff for chapters later on but I hope you enjoy this!

TW ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND ABUSE

Uncomfortable was sitting in bed petting his fox while useless was out working which was his only time he had in peace since his father was usually angry when he got home, he sighed and since there was leftovers in the fridge he just thought useless would make his own dinner. He laid in bed and wrote in his journal hearing the door open as he sighed putting his journal away as Useless slammed the door shut. Uncomfortable whined and went to great him and the first words out of useless mouth was "where is dinner." Uncomfortable pointed to the fridge.."in there it's just left overs.." he soon walked off to head back to his room and useless grabbed him by the collar of his sweater. Uncomfortable panicked slightly.

He panicked more as his body was slammed onto the floor and he let out a whimper as any cuts he had started bleeding and his nose started bleeding. Useless growled "I told you to have dinner ready" he picked uncomfortable up "I-I'm sorry!!" He whined. Useless punched and told insults to him as uncomfortable sat on the floor and sobbed as he listened to him..after a bit uncomfortable made useless dinner and handed it to him and quickly went back to his room and sniffled while patching himself up and whining and whimpering since any small touch just hurt like hell. He would have gone to hang out with egregious today but not anymore he wasn't in the mood or even the right mindset anymore.

He packed a small bag and said he was heading to do his tasks..a lie. Useless didn't seem to care or even acknowledge him, he sniffled and walked out and into an alley way he never saw people in besides a few cats that would run around, he pulled out a gun from his bag and turned the safety of and put it up to his temple..counting down "3..2..-" before he pulled the trigger someone pulled his arm away causing him to shoot up in the air instead as he looked over to see joyous as tears filled his eyes. Joyous hugged him close "why..?" Uncomfortable sighed "w-why not..no one would care.." the other gave him a fatherly kiss on the head as the child (not really he's like 14) started sobbing and coughing from how much he was crying. Joyous gently picked him up and walked around with him and bought some pastries so uncomfortable could eat a something good.

The child ate it happily and yawned falling asleep, Joyous took him to his own [RESIDENCE] since he didn't trust useless with him. He laid uncomfortable on the couch and covered him with a comfy blanket going out and buying him a new sweater since his was all ripped up and bloody. Sunny which was uncomfortables fox and he snuggled into his arms. Joyous soon came back and pet sunny letting out a chuckle and setting the clothes down near him and the next morning uncomfortable woke up and looked around as joyous set food down for sunny and smiled. Uncomfortable sat up and gently grabbed the sweater "is this mine..?" He said in a tired voice as joyous nodded "mhm! And your food is on the table."

Uncomfortable smiled and happily went to the bathroom to change then went to the table and ate happily "do I have to go back..?" Joyous sighed "tomorrow since your dad will probably be annoyed" uncomfortable nodded "oh okay.." joyous sighed and put his coat on "let's go do our tasks.." the other nodded and put sunny in his bag and kept the top open so sunny could pop his head out. They both went to do there tasks..uncomfortable just thought to himself 'what did I do to deserve this..?'

A/N: kill useless